012 | Act Like It

【Synopsis】 : Maybe you shouldn't have flited with his friends. But then again, you couldn't ask for a better outcome.

『Word count』 : 458

Paring: MeanDom!Bucky x BratSub!Reader.

[Warnings] : Degradation. Dirty Talk. Big dick Bucky. Angst-ish. Squirting. Pet names. Unprotected sex.

Jealousy was something you didn't see in Bucky

Jealousy was something you didn't see in Bucky. He was someone who rarely got really jealous. But yet the night you were at his place, hanging out with his friends instead of him. That's when his emotions took over his mind, rather than listening to his rationality. He needed to remind you who belonged to, who owned every part of your body. And that's exactly what he did. Having you a whining and whimpering mess under him as he denies your orgasm for the five or sixth time, you've lost count. You repeated the lame 'I'm sorry' and 'I didn't mean it'. But Bucky didn't buy any of it. No, he chose to say exactly what he thought of you at that moment while his cock was so deep inside you, you could feel him in your tummy.

"My little whore. Just begging to get fucked by my friends." His thrusts suddenly slowed at your high being close.

"You can't function without a cock inside you, can you? Always needing to be filled." His words stung in the best way, as did his metal hand that held your wrists above your head.

"Dirty slut. You enjoying this aren't you? You gonna cum from me talking down to you? Huh? Are you that desperate?" he suddenly lets go of your hands, moving your legs over his shoulders before pounding into you with a speed from the gods. You scream from his words and the feeling of his cock, losing control in the pleasure being gifted to you. And before you could say anything, you came, hard. Dripping down your thighs, squirting all over his cock, onto the bed. His movements stopped with a hard brake making you come down from your high with a sudden hitch of your breath. You opened your glossy eyes when he gripped your chin pulling your face to look at him.

"Did you just squirt? Filthy bitch, I didn't say you could cum!!" No more jealousy could be shown on his face, now anger was all he could express. First, you flirt with his friends, throw yourself at them and now you cum without permission.

"You're in for a long night, Darling." He sat up, turning you around with no effort. Sticking your ass up, he gives it a slap before sinking back into your dripping heat. "You want to act like a whore. Then I'll fuck you like one."