After The Storm: Clear Skies.

Storm
/stɔ:m/
a tumultuous reaction; an uproar or controversy.

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎 -𝘊𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴 contains scenes that might affect certain sensitive nature of its readers so please be advised this is a mature read with mentions of explicit sexual scenes, abuse, language, and death.

This story is entirely fictional and is created from the writer's imagination. If any scenarios or characters bear any resemblance or reasoning to that of anyone alive or dead the matter is purely coincidental.

The places mentioned are used to enhance the storyline and create a realistic setting.

This story is a Jamaican novel thus you will find the dialogue between characters in patios; Jamaican dialect and references to our culture and way of life.

I do not own the rights to the lyrics of songs or images used they are entirely the property of the persons who posted them. Images for Character Aesthetics were taken from Instagram, Google, and Pinterest.

Thank you for taking the time to read 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎 -𝘊𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴. Your support means a lot, and do take the time to give some support for my first Jamaican Novel 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞.

Remember to 👇🏼

Vote ⭐ and Comment 💬
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

乃|尺ᗪ乇ㄚ乙乇