Searching for Solace-1✨️✨️

Sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistakes if any🤗🤗

Random shot on our fav MaNan's 1st proper HUG🫂💖

Here we go with our 2nd shot👇🏼👇🏼

________________________

💖Author's POV💖

Manik was driving the car with his mind totally messed up from sudden revealation of cabir's secret....

He don't know what to do... Ofcourse he will accept cabir and his preference... he has no second thoughts abt it.... he will accept cabir for himself the real and raw cabir.....

But he can't accept the fact that cabir chose to hide it from him... he was very much upset and disappointed that cabir didn't trust them...

Manik's thought was like leave rest of fab 5 members but cabir could have atleast shared it with him... but no he hid it from everyone....

This sudden revealation totally shook him up... he don't know what to do and was rashly driving the car.....

Suddenly he searched for his phone and went through his contacts and stopped at Dhruv's contact and thought of dailing him....

He dailed too but immediately aborted the call he thought of calling Alya or Mukthi but noo he couldn't call them too.... hitting the steering he called Nandini.....

Here our Nandini Murthy was in her riyaaz and her practicing session was interuppted by a phone call.....
On reaching her phone she found the caller id to be "Monster Manik....."

Nandini attended the call and before she could speak cut it before she could say hello Manik's voice boomed through her phone....

In call

Manik : come down.... i am coming there only.....

Nandini : where are u coming.... and why should i come down....

Manik : to ur house.... tch... just stop asking questions and come down now....

Nandini : but Manik.... i can't come now....

Manik : listen i don't know what u will do... i need to talk to u.... so just come....

Nandini : then why don't u ring the bell and come inside.... this way u can talk to me freely....

Manik : what the helll.... if i say come just come down...

Nandini : Manik why can't u understand.... how will i be able to come... chacha is in home... what will i say to Chacha and Chachi...

Manik : i don't care abt anyone.... also i am not in a state to meet anyone..... u just come down.....

Nandini : Manik i can't.....

She said strictly and cut the call and spoke to herself making faces.....

Nandini : come down... come down... come down.... ayyappa what does he think of himself.... huh...
MONSTERRR.....

When Nandini cut the call Manik hit the steering in frustration muttering

Manik : fine Nandini.... just fine.......

But he did not leave it here.... he did plan something big to torcher her.....

 he did plan something big to torcher her

TBC.....

Hello darlingss....

How are u all??

This shot is from kyy1 epi : 53

How is it???

Sure there is a part 2 which will be updated very soon....

Will post it according to ur response onlyyyy🤞🏻🤞🏻

Do u want it (part -2)??

So meet u all in the next part 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Untill then
Tata bye bye👋🏼👋🏼
Take care❤️❤️
Stay safe❤️❤️