Searching for Solace-2✨️

Sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistakes if any🤗🤗

Random shot on our fav MaNan's 1st proper HUG🫂💖

Here we go with 2nd part of our 2nd shot👇🏼👇🏼

________________________

💖Author's POV💖

Exactly at the moment her Chachi called for dinner and she went and started having dinner... in middle of her dinner again her phone rang and it was again Manik....

She just cut the call making him angry which made him dail again and again... Nandini now knew he is not gonna stop dailing and put her phone on silent and went back eating.....

After her daily routine she reached her room and unlocked her phone to find 20+ missed call from Monster manik.....

Now Nandini know that this monster is not gonna leave her and he planned to create more troubles for her....

Sighing at her thought she realised that he might have actually reached her home and probably waiting down....

This possibility really made her tensed and she ran towards her window and peeped through it and found his car parked right infront of her home and him leaning on his car tapping his phone....

He found her peeping and glared at her while she quickly hid behind her curatins and hit her head on getting caught by him....

Nandini : ayyooo.... aiyyappa... what to do with this monter..... urrgghhh

But when she realised that hiding now is of no use she pulled the curtains aside hesitantly and signed him to go away....

He let out a harsh breath and stood staright glaring at her while she again signed him to go away but he did not react and stood firm in his decision...

Now this act of him irritated her and she glared back at him while he threw a challenging look ....

She showed her phone dailed him and pointed at him as if asking to pick her call while he did not react at all....