I didn't regret

Y/N POV:

"Hi dad" I say

"Congrats for the big win"

"Thank you girls! But I think you should congratulate the players not me."

"Yeah we were about to do so" Isa said

It was an awkward silence for a second.

I broke the silence and asked

"How's Pedri?, is everything alright?" I say with a curious look.

"Don't know, he may be out for some games. The foul looked pretty harsh. But I see him there, why don't you go and ask if he's okay! I need to go. See you at home sweetheart." He said walking away.

"Haha, come on sweetheart" Isa said in a teasing way

Me and Isa turn around to see Pedri sitting on the bench, alone.

"Come on let's go y/n" Isa drags me with her.

———————————————————

PEDRI POV:

Ouch, the foul hurts. But the most important part is that we won.

I was really surprised to see y/n today! She hasn't been here for so long.

Oh, she's there talking to her Xavi.

I tried to get up because I wanted to talk to her, but my leg didn't let me. So I just sat there watching them. On the other hand I was waiting for Pablo to come and get me. So we could go to the locker room.

I was looking at y/n, she was always the girl... I snapped out of my thoughts when I see y/n getting dragged by someone. They were going up to me.

"Hi" a girl said, I could guess that she was  y/n best friend. But I didn't know her name.

"Hello" I say putting on a small smile.

"I'm Isabella, y/n best friend but you can call my Isa." She says smiling but mostly looking at y/n who was just staring at me.

———————————————————

Y/N POV:

I was just standing there staring at Pedri frozen.

"Let me wake her up" Isa says shaking my whole body.

I felt so embarrassed.

But I finally snapped out and again intrudes Isa to Pedri. Even tho she did it herself.

"But pedri, how are you? You okay after the foul?" I asked a little bit worried.

———————————————————

PEDRI POV:

I was happy to see y/n begin her old self.

She said "But Pedri, how are you? You okay after the foul?"

Ahhh, I like getting that kind of attention.

"Mhm, a little bit better" I say still holding my hand on my leg.

"That's good to hear" y/n said continuing

"You played amazing!"

That girl. I can't she's just sooo...no I can't, I think to myself.

"Thank you very much" I say with a little smirk, continuing.

"I saw you on the stands when Pablo scored while we were celebrating. You got my motivation up, that's why I scored and pointed at you" I say smiling with a small laugh.