You're finally back home

Y/N POV:

I woke up to strong arms begin wrapped around me and a handsome man's head in the crook of my neck. His breath hot on my skin.

"Good morning" I say not expecting an answer, just checking if he was a sleep or not.

No respond, my man was still asleep.

I found my phone and started scrolling through instagram with one hand holding my phone, while the other one giving Pedri a back scratch.

The time was 10.31 and we should start our day soon. Still I stayed in bed until Pedri woke up to the back scratch I was giving him.

"You tickling me?" He asked with a tired smile on his face.

"Good morning sleepy boy" I said smiling at him, he's so cute begin tired.

"And no, I gave you a back scratch, didn't you like it?" I asked with a giggle escaping from my mouth.

"I loved it" he says kissing my forehead and getting out of bed.

Only in his boxers I watched as he pulled out some jeans to wear with a white simple t-shirt.

He saw me stare and came up close to me "I'm all yours angel"

I gave him a smile and just followed him into the bathroom where we both got ready for the day.

Walking downstairs hand in hand and seeing Pedri's parents preparing breakfast I said "good morning" Pedri also did.

We got one's back and I offered to help "do you need any help?"

"No it's fine, I'm done so just take a seat and we'll all eat" Pedri's mom said as I did what I was told.

With Pedri and Fer beside me and their parents in front of us we started eating.

Conversations not ending and everyone eating their food.

"So any special plans today?" Pedri asked, looking at his parents mostly

"Me and your mom were thinking about inviting a few friends over for a barbecue later today. How does that sound?" Pedri's dad asked as I was sooo into the idea.

"Sounds fun!" Fernando says taking a sip of his apple juice.

"Yeah I would love to meet a few more of Pedri's friends and family friends" I reply gladly

"Yeah let's do it!"

———————————————————

PEDRI POV:

My dad was turning on the barbecue grill.

Finally with y/n sitting on the outside couch. She was asking my parents nonstop if they needed help.

"Baby don't worry they don't need help, if something they will call us" I say taking a seat next to her.

Her head on my shoulder as we had small conversations throughout waiting for the guests to come.

To be honest I couldn't wait to see my old family friends and let y/n meet them too.

I also had something special planned later.

After some time, my family's friends came over. That also meant that Juan was coming over. My best best friend from Tenerife.