~The beast and the boy~

This is gonna be a shorter chapter than the last few that have been 800-2000 words

Previously:

The darkness engulfed me, and not too long later I drifted off once again

TW: gorey mentions

~♥️ Hunters perspective♥️~

Gross.. gross.. gross..
I kept repeating over and over as I walked through a sea of a dark gooey substance. Something grabbed my leg and slowly dragged me under, I tried to pull away and get out for dear life, I thrashed about and grabbed at the air and the goo around me for support. Before long I was fully submerged under the substance, I continued to get dragged down, and the goo went down my throat and into my lungs, I couldn't breath I couldn't move, as the goo overtook my lungs and stretched them just before thier breaking point, something clawed at me, scratching my waist and back, digging it's claws into my skin. I felt a hand pull me up out of the deep goo.. it wasn't any hand, it was uncle's! Belos sa.. ved.. me... Belos turned into a giant goo monster and struck a goo stick at my face that stopped just before my head, it turned into a goo hand and gripped me hard, it threw me into the air and the sky transformed into a completely black room, I landed on a hard floor and looked up. I saw those people.. Gus, Amity, Luz and willow. But they had no face, they all circled all around me and chanted something, a word.. but they didn't have mouths? Where were thier voices coming from?

Hunter: "Wh-whats going on!?"

They continued to chant and I could feel something trying to burst out of my body, I grabbed onto my head in pain and felt as the goo that was in my lungs squirmed and stretched, taking over my insides and making me burst into some sort of goo monster

Hunter: "ARGH!"

I screamed out in pain as my flesh and blood splattered everywhere.

I shot up from a laying down position, breathing heavily, I looked at my hands and arms and saw that they were normal again, Gus was still asleep, he looked peaceful and calm.. it was 6:30-ish, half an hour later than I normally would awake. This would be a good time to try an escape, these people were nice to me.. and I didn't want to leave, but belos would find me and them.

I wrote a note and left it on the kitchen bench, I quietly ran upstairs and grabbed my staff from edas room, I grabbed my uniform and binder and put it all on, i went to the back door and left through there. I flew up high and looked at the owl house for one last moment before zapping away back to the castle.