𝗦𝟭 𝗘𝟮 【𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟮 】

『 𝗞𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 』

𝗝𝗜𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Where should I explain. Maybe from the beginning I set foot in this school?

So when I filled out the previous dorm form, it turned out that the registrar made another mistake by sending my form to the boy's dorm.

In Kitty's case, she's registered under the name Song Covey. Which Song, is often used as a boy's name, so she accidentally enrolls in a boy's dorm and we happened to be in the same room as Q, Minho and Dae.

Coincidence like this can only happen in Korean dramas that I always watch on television, I didn't know this could actually happen in real life.

Me, Q, and Minho were in the living room of our dorm after learning about all these dorm placement problems.

The three of us were watching the action of our respective friends, Dae and Kitty, who asked where the necklace that she gave to Dae.

Dae continued to avoid questions from Kitty and said he would return it to Kitty as soon as he could. But Kitty was already annoyed and immediately returning to her room by slamming the door, leaving Dae who stood alone in front of Kitty's room.

Overheard Dae and Kitty's previous conversation, I noticed something odd about Dae's behavior, who always looked doubtful and worried as if he was hiding something. Confused by his behavior, I approached him.

"You're lying aren't you?" I said in front of Dae for the first time.

Dae looked at me "What makes you think that I'm lying?"

I raised my hand and pointed to the back of his neck. "Every time you look down I see there's a chain necklace on the back of your neck and that's probably the necklace Kitty was referring to isn't it? But the question is why did you lie to her?"

Dae was amazed to find that I had sharp eyes to be able to notice that. He didn't seem to think I would know he was lying and be able to provide him with valid proof.

"Please don't tell Kitty about it" Dae begged me.

"It's not for me to be able to interfere in your and Kitty problems. So I won't tell Kitty, but you better be honest with her before it's too late" I suggested to Dae, Dae agreed to my suggestion and promised to clear up all these misunderstandings in the morning to Kitty.

Of course I wasn't going to reveal it to Kitty, even though I really wanted to tell her so all these misunderstandings could be cleared up quickly, but I felt that I shouldn't have interfered because this should have been said straight from Dae's mouth.

"But did you lie about the necklace because you didn't want it taken back?" I asked to confirm my guess. From the look on Dae's face it seems true what I said. Dae knew that there was a possibility that Kitty would not talk to him anymore after the necklace was taken, so he lied to Kitty. Now I really feel like a detective. I have to thank all the detective dramas I've ever watched. Those movies are what made me who I am today.