The Black Rose

***Randy Whitlock***

***Gwen Brooks***

Juliette's P.O.V

Several people were scattered about when we walked into the old rustic bar. It was still far too early for either one of us to start our shifts, so we sat down at one of the tiny tables that was scattered about. 

"Just giving you a heads up not everyone that walks in here is sugar, spice and everything nice." I rolled my eyes. Did he really think I was so naïve to not take that into account? 

"I'm serious Jewels some dudes that come in here can be pricks. If they say anything just let it roll of your shoulder, don't take it to heart. But if it gets to be more than that let Randy know. He'll deal with it." He looked over to the large blonde man standing by the doorway, his arms were crossed, his face contorted into a scowl. The entirety of his arms were covered in an artistic array of inked drawings that were not visible from this far away. 

I looked back to Harvey, eyebrows raised, wondering how I would find the courage to actually speak to this man if I needed to. 

"Don't worry he's a big teddy bear when you get to know him." By the stern look he displayed as he scanned the room and his intimidating stature it was difficult to see how he could be compared to something as docile as a teddy bear. 

I looked back to Harvey who's gaze was fixated on the mountain of a man noticing the all too familiar look appearing on his face. 

Raising my eyebrow as I looked back at him in question, and he rolled his eyes in turn. "As much as I would love to get on top of that he's just eye candy. As far as I know he doesn't play on my team." I couldn't help but laugh at the slight hint of irritation that leaked from his voice. 

"And she's going to be the one training you tonight." He pointed to a brunette that was currently clearing one of the tables across the room. Her dark attire made her seem almost invisible as she blended into the dark background, and I might not have noticed her if it weren't for the vibrant blue streaks that cascades down her shoulders. "That's Gwen. She's cool as long as you don't get on her bad side, which I highly doubt you'll do."