Chapter two

no ones pov

At the battle,  the Klaxosaur approached a lion-shaped FRANXX that was still stuck in Plantation 13. The enemy opens its jaw and eats the lion-shaped FRANXX along with its pilots.

Zorome: It was eaten

Dr.FRANXX: ...No.

Right before the klaxosaur ate it, the lion-shaped FRANXX stopped its advance and changed into a humanoid-like appearance. Immediately, the humanoid-like FRANXX  threw a straight punch at the Klaxosaur's jaw knocking it away from them.

Ichigo: Incredible!

Miku: It turned into a humanoid!

Zorome: That's a... FRANXX.

Dr.FRANXX: Indeed! When the positive and negative male and female factors combine, their hearts become one. At that moment the Iron Maiden will reveal her true form!

The Lion-shaped  FRANXX has transformed into a giant white robot girl with orange and red accents. It has large shoulder pads and crimson heels on the feet. Its features a pair of long orange-gold strands on the side of its face that resembled hair and orange eyes. On its forehead is a long pointed gry-blue antenna. The tail has been transformed into a white, red, and orange lance.

 The tail has been transformed into a white, red, and orange lance

Dr.FRANZZ: Now this is a FRANXX! Beautiful! You're the best Strelizia!

Nana:  But whos piloting it? The only one who'd control her is on his FRANXX.

Dr. FRANXX: Don't know, don't care.

The Klaxosaur charged an attack, but before it could fire the beam, Strelizia threw the lance she held and straight at the Klaxosaur's mouth to prevent it from firing the beam.

Strelizia then rushed to the Klaxosaur, grabbed her lance's handle, and pressed the button on it.

Strelizia: Game over.

The Klaxosaur then exploded into a cloud of large blue dust as blue blood rained from the sky and hits the Strelizia, and the core of the Klaxosaurwas pierced by the lance's attack and broke.