Chapter five

No ones pov

Currently, Sora, Zero Two, Nana, and Hachi are all in an elevator, heading down into the city.

Sora's thoughts: Why the hell am I here?

Hachi: Yes, the klaxosaur must be eliminated. But that doesn't mean you get free rein.

Nana: You didn't need to use that much power to deal with those Klaxosaurs, especially when Sora was piloting with you.

Sora and Zero Two didn't say anything and continued to look out the window.

Nana: Are either of you listening to me?

Sora: Yes, we were listening. And for what it's worth, I'm not sorry, even though it was a 00.1% that I could pilot with Zero too, it work and I decided to that much power since I piloted the first time with someone. 

Zero Two: I wanna leave. I feel like I'm going to suffocate in here.

Nana: Why You...

Zero Two: As long as I have darling, I don't care about this place. And the rest are sure t die soon. 

Sora just stared at Zero Two.

Sora's thoughts: Ouch.

Zero Two looked at Sora, as she smiled at him, then stared at Nana with a bored expression.

Nana: Those kids are your fellow Franxx Pilots, even if you do belong to different units.

Zero Two: Fellow Pilots? Are you serious? Those weaklings are only a nuisance, no matter how many there are.

Sora: You know Im part of that squad right?

Zero Two: I know, but you're different, you and the Hiro kid are the only ones that can ride with me. But I prefer you 

Sora then looked back at the window, before he started to hold his head in pain again.

Zero Two: Darling?

Nana: What's the matter?

Sora: I-Its nothing...just a headache...

Sora looked up again, shocked when he saw the blacked hair boy standing on the rooftop.

Sora's thoughts: Why...? Why do I keep seeing him...?

(timeskip)

After their debriefing, Sora and Zero Two made their way into the city, he then saw the boy, on the roof top. 

 Sora: Him again?

Zero Two: What are you talking about?

Sora started to walk around the rooftop and as he and Zero Two walked around, they walked near the edge of the roof, found bullet holes on the edge.