😈Jennie's entry and Taehyung angry 😠

In evening.........
Kim house 🏠 door 🚪

Knock...... knock...... knock
Hobie open the door and saw 👀 Jungkook and his family

Hobie: hello uncle and auntie...

Jk's dad,mom : hi 👋 Hobie....

Hobie: please come inside.....

They want inside and sit! Then kim family also sit there and start to talk with each other.......

Kai: where is my brother in law???

Jin: ohh is in his room.. doing some work 😌

Rm : wait I will call him ( then Rm call taehyung then some time Tae come there )

Tae: ohh hi guys...(Said and bow 🙇‍♂️ to them)

Jk's dad: ohh hey son how are you?

Tae: i am fine uncle.... (said while setting on chair but  some one called him but non other than it's jennie.

Jennie: hi everyone, i am back........(SAID while running toward taehyung and hug 🫂 him......

(SAID while running toward taehyung and hug 🫂 him

( Credit goes to the real owner)

[ everyone shocked specially Jungkook 😲 said in the mind]

Jk: who is she?????

Tae ( everyone except jk) : jennie????

Jennie: yes me, you don't know how much I miss you 😢 Tae.  And after coming here you forgot me. ( said while pouting. )

Tae ( said while breaking the hug 🫂) : no it's not like that.  But why so suddenly 😕.

Jennie: what do you mean , you don't want me here???

Tae: it's not that 😔

Jin: ohh jennie how are you dear?

Jennie: i am fine. Uncle...

Rm: thank god you come dear, we were going to call you and your parents......

Jennie: ohh really, but why?

Jin : Actually I,Wait let me meet you with someone ( said then he call jungkook and said)
Jennie meet this is jungkook, taehyung's future wife it's because taekook getting marriage.

Jennie: what? ???  ( she was shocked as hell but didn't said anything)

Jin:  yes.
And jungkook this is jennie tae's childhood friend.
And about i Wait we will tell you everything first go and fresh up then come downstairs OK and hobie you go and show her room.

Hobie: OK mom, let's go jennie ( said then they lift from there )

Rm: guys i thing you all can go and take rest now

Everyone:  okk.(then they also left form there)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Minewheel with jennie..
.
.
.
.