EXE Origins

In the beginning, there was only emptiness...

Until suddenly, a cataclysm happened with multiple forms of primordial energies. Thus starting the origin of everything, with the creation of the first reality.

As time progressed, the first reality was beginning to branch out into several other realities. And with that, the old infinite emptiness returned, like a divider between realities.

But something unexpected happened, remnants of primordial energies still existed in the infinite void. From the energies, a mass of conscious dark matter was formed. An accident, a mistake of creation, had just been born.

For countless years, perhaps eons, this dark mass wandered through the void, without any real directions or goals.

After a long time of wandering, something new happened, a crack in reality.

The dark matter was so surprised and curious by this sudden newness, with multiple cracks appearing in the void.

Over time, several beings were born, beings so powerful that they could shatter reality.

Soon, the cracks grew so large that they became windows, and with that the dark matter was able to see a world beyond complete emptiness.

Through viewing through the windows, the mass found a new particular interest in a specific reality that took place underground, a human being that went by the name of (Y/N). Getting completely fascinated by the whole world, its inhabitants and especially the hero.

Soon, more windows appeared next to it, allowing the dark mass to peer through them as well. There, he saw that this (Y/N) being somehow existed in different worlds, different realities. Such as one living an everyday life in a school and participating in a literature club. And one living in a weird, wacky, nonsensical world that almost seemed alien to him. This only seemed to fuel the creature's fascination with him.

All of this made the dark matter rethink about everything that was happening, meaning that there was something else. It made him realize the void was just a prison, and there were worlds beyond that. He wanted to go beyond that darkness, become something more powerful.

In the desire to become something more, his own body responded to that desire. It allowed him to change and take on the form of the being he idolized so much.

The creature realized what he had done and thought what else would respond to his wishes. Wanting to test the full extent of his powers, he tried to create something impossible.

Wanting to go beyond the void, he tried to create his own universe. Surprised by its successful creation, the creature wanted to create more things.

Based on the worlds that (Y/N) inhabited, he created his home, his planet and his galaxies, but all in his distorted and disturbed view of things.

Despite his upbringing, something bothered him. He was still trapped in the void, which made him think... All that creation was useless.

Using his powers, he created himself a doorway, a portal, to an alternate dimension of the reality he most wanted to go to. A universe was too small, what he wanted was his own reality.

With that in mind, he crossed into the world and took off. Upon arriving in the alternate dimension, he made his first victim, a Goomba that he had collided with too hard. He spent time admiring his "work", finding all the color that came out of the Goomba beautiful.

After a short while, he can see something else coming out of his poor victim's body. It was a soul. He admired the Goomba's soul floating in front of him and suddenly felt an enormous urge to grab that energy. He absorbed the soul and even though it was weak, he felt a small increase in power.

From there, the creature gathered his new life purpose: Get your own reality and evolve. And he could already spot his next victim, a certain red Italian plumber making his way towards a distant castle.

(Decided to try something different for a change. Let me know what you guys think)