Suprise

Introduction

I meet BTS two years ago as I work in there company and started to getting close. After one year, we eventually become like a family and I started to stay with them. soon I fell in love with my bias Jimin. As I was living with them my bonding with jimin just grow as we love each other. On my birthday jimin asked me to be his girlfriend who can resist for that cute and hot boy when he ask with his handsome face but I do have feelings for him. so now we're Dating.

•November 2 2022•
•2:27 PM•

Staring at the ceiling I'm in a deep thought because tomorrow is my birthday but no one is here. I am sad that they are not with me. Jin went to military training. RM is working with his new solo song and remaining members are also too busy with there solo songs because they decided to do solo albums but me, living in there house without them. I invited them to my birthday but they said they will try except jimin. He said he won't come because of busy schedule. I'm really sad with that because tomorrow is our first anniversary but he forgot it. I really don't want to disturb them so I am just enjoying alone.

I don't know that I want to sleep. After I woke up I checked the time it's almost 8 so I decided to go out to eat because I am too lazy to cook. I take my purse, put my shoes on and locked the door and went to a restaurant near by walk.

•10:38 PM•

I accidentally met my friend. yes I had a friend named Martha. she and I work for Big Hit. we ate and talked alot that we don't even know the time so we bid our bye byes and now I'm returning to house. It's late and too dark. I'm little scared because there is no one outside.

I am very scared that I even forgot to enter the keys to the door. Without entering the keys I opened the door and step inside and closed the door. I can feel someone's presence and I'm even more scared. I don't even turn on the lights and headed towards the hall way. That's when my heart is almost stopped. I hear a song. My favourite song of BTS F/S/N.

Are they here????????. I turn around to see then lights are automatically turned on. Then I see six members standing in the living room.

A smile automatically formed on my lips. They're singing. I started to admire them. They're holding balloons and Background is covered with 'happy birthday' balloons. The cake is placed on middle of the tea table.

I slowly approached them and stand in front of the table and they are on my opposite side. I scanned there faces. They all have wide Smile as they suprised me. Infront of me Taehyung and jungkook are stood. There left side jhope and suga, right side RM and jin. The one who I am looking for is not here.

They finished singing and started singing

"Saengil chukha hamnida~"

"Saranghaneun y/n-shi~"

"Saengil chukha hamnida~"

"Saengil chukha hamnida y/nahhh"jin said.

"Thank you jin oppa~"I replied. And all started to wish me and I thanked them.

"Let her cut the cake jungkookie" jin scold him as he pinched my cheeks.

Jungkook whined as he stopped pinching my cheeks.

I hold the knife in my hands.

"Make a wish Y/N" everyone cheered.

I closed my eyes before blowing the candles 'I wish we all could stay like this forever and BTS could grow more popular in further years'. I hope this wish will come true.

After cutting the cake, we started eating the cake piece as we all sit in couch. I sit in conner of the couch and Tae sat beside me.

I sighed as I ate my last cake bite. Tae looked at me.