Sore

Huh!. Hurts. My body hurts. My whole body is in pain that I can't even forget what I did yesterday night with him.

I told him that today is week start but he didn't gave me any mercy.

I also told him to go slow but!! How can he doesn't listen to me.

Aashi!!. What are you thinking Y/N?? You're at your work place. You should maintain your thoughts straight.

Even if I think about it what will happen?? As it is already happened nothing will change. Right??.

But WHO IS SUFFERING FROM THAT?? ME! NOT HIM! HE DID EVERYTHING AND THAT EFFECT IS ON ME!.

I pop my bubbles of thoughts when my co-worker called me.

"Mr.Park is asking for you."

"Okay."

I got up from my chair and walk towards his cabin.

What now? Doesn't he not done enough from last night??. Now he want me to do more work. Doesn't he told 'today your work will be less than usual' at home?.

As I reached the cabin, I knock the door and instantly heard a 'come in' with a soft voice.

After hearing his calming voice,the angriness I have on him left as paper flowing in air.

I open the door and went inside.

I looked at him. He gave a soft smile as he looked at me and I returned a blank smile.

"You asked for me. Mr.Park"

"Yes Miss.Y/N. Can you lock the door for a moment."

I nodded and did what he said.

As I turned around, he take me in his gentle warm embrace and I feel like I don't have any pain in my body anymore.

He is the cause of pain and also he is the cure of it.

He talk in my ear with his smoothing voice.

"I'm Sorry Baby. I couldn't control myself yesterday."

He said as he broke the hug lightly and lift my chin to make me look at him.

"I'm really really sorry. I really want to make it up for my wifey and I'll never do this mistake again. So can you smile at me and tell me how should a make it up for you."

He asked looking into my eyes.

I just make an angry pout and hug him tightly.

"Did you know how much it pains after what you have done?? And you don't even leave me at home??"

I said angrily. In a fake way though.

"How can I leave you alone at home? And don't you tell me that we should seperate our work space and personal space? If only you give me permission to reveal our relationship then you can happily stay at home."

Nope. I'm not giving him permission to reveal our relation.

Boss and secretary are in relation?? What will other employees think?. Oh god I don't want any tensions. If time decides then everything is going to be okay.

I sighed and looked at him.

"Time Minie. Time will decide everything. We don't have to worry about it."

I told him and his eyes softened.

"So, then tell me what should I do??"

"You do anything what I say. Right??"

"Of Course."

"Then let's go home, have rest and stay by side."

I smiled as I couldn't control it any longer to him.

He smiled cheeky and peck my forehead.

"Always."

The End.

_______________________________________

A short one.

Vote and Comment.

Please Support your Author.

_______________________________________