OO2

when kitty said 'see you around!' she really did
mean that because thanks to the universe, we ended up being roommates and i couldn't been more excited.

kitty was a sweet soul, she was talkative and open but mostly important she was someone who i already knew.

well, kinda knew but we're going to work on that, we have a whole year ahead of us.

right now i found myself touching up my make up while singing you belong with me by taylor swift along with my new rommie, kitty.

we went over and over her plan giggling about it and just having girly talks about her relationship. but i still didn't know how exactly was her lover boy and it remained a mystery to me. kitty told me there's no point because i could just wait until the welcome party and i agreed not really thinking about it much.

"okay, i think i'm ready to go" i said making twirl so the brunette could my dress better. it was simple and black, nothing too special but still cute. i did light make up which enhanced my features perfectly and wore a golden necklace that my dad got me for christmas.

"girl, you look gorgeous!" kitty squealed, her mouth and eyes wide open at my sight which made me feel confident. the small anxious feeling was no longer present. i thanked her and asked if she needed help with anything but she shaken her head. "you should go meet your friends, i'll join you in like 5 minutes? i still need to call my sisters" she added and toke her phone to probably text them.

"oh. are you sure?" i asked furrowing my eyebrows in worry and she sent me a wide grin.

"now go, go, go!!" she pushed me away from the door giggling.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

the hall was decorated beautifully, there were tons of students all dressed up. some were dancing, some eating the desserts and the rest was just chatting.

i scanned the room looking for my friends and as soon as i spotted q a genuine smile appeared on my face. he quickly noticed me and waved, telling me to come over and of course i did.

"stella! i haven't seen you in years!!" he whined hugging my tightly and i laughed at his childish behaviour, returning the hug.

"aww, does little q really love me that much?" i joked pulling away from q with a mischievous laugh and he lightly punched my arm rolling his eyes.

"okay, okay i'm sorry!" i laughed even more. "i missed you too q" i said this time with a genuine smile.

"i know you did!"

my smile quickly disappeared and turned into a frown when specific someone joined us. the specific somone being no other than a minho himself.

"q, did you see dae?" he asked completely ignoring my presence to which i should be used to already but it annoyed me anytime he did it.

"nice to see you too, minho" i said crossing my arms around. he was wearing a black shirt, 3 buttons of it were unbuttoned, and black pants. the purple light made him look handsome but i quickly reminded myself that it was minho we were talking about. did i really just call him handsome? there is nothing handsome about his arrogant ass.

"not so nice for my eyes to see you, kim" he said and then literally checked me out, not even trying to hide it. i scoffed and looked away, he smirked and i could still feel him staring at me before he walked away.

"you guys are the worst" q said disgusted and i stared at him with confusion "i cant with the tension between you"

i bursted out laughing at his dumb words. what the hell was he even thinking? i couldn't take him seriously.

"it's like anytime you guys argue or talk i feel like i'm interrupting something!" he exclaimed still talking none sense.

"i think you should drop reading romance novels" i suggested and he rolled his eyes mumbling something under his breath.

minho joined us back. him and q started talking about something and i decided to text kitty asking if she's on her way. just as i sent the message i heard minho swearing at someone and i looked up to see kitty herself.

"god, watch where you going" he said adjusting his wet shirt holding back a laugh.

"so you do speak english" the brunette said raising her eyebrow.

"welcome to kiss" minho said with a fake smile.

"kitty?" i stared at this whole interaction not believing my eyes. kitty and minho knew each other? her attention quickly turned to me and she smiled.

"stel! how do i look?" she said showing off her yellow dress.

"you look so pretty!" i said and was about to ask if she saw her boyfriend already but someone cut me off,

"of course, you'd be friends with my own sasaeng!" minho exclaimed with disgust and i stared him clearly offended.

"you wish, asshole" i scoffed showing him my middle finger. he was about to say something back but q was quicker.

"shut it lovebirds and look at our boy!" q said, mouth wide open at the sight of our friend.

"where did dae get that suit from?"

and there was dae standing in the middle of the room wearing one of the most expensive suits wore by known celebrity looking like he came out of kdrama. we all stared at him, with shocked all over our faces.

"dae?" kitty said with a shaky voice, and the next thing we knew she ran up to him falling into his arms. he picked her up hugging her like there was no tomorrow and i don't think there was anything else that could surprise me more today.

"so, that is her pen pal" i said still in not believing what we just witnessed.

another short one
not proofread!!

also, thank you
for so many reads
and votes <3 🥹