Chapter six

The training place looked small on the outside that was in the best thing about it. The two doors opened and we headed into the elevator. "Is this it?" His voice was laced with skepticism. I laughed at Arals' skepticism, "Just wait please." I drew a symbol with my finger. It showed three different places. I chose the actual training dimension. I walked through a transparent screen, I looked back at Aral and he hesitated before walking through the screen.
      My tails and ears wanted to be out, I closed my eyes and concentrated. I felt my human ears switch with my fox ears and all seven tails come out, my hair length was down to my ass and turned into a silver color. My eyes were blue with pink and gold flakes in them.  I wiggled my short white with red marked ears. I felt good to have them out properly. I turned to see Aral gawking at my true form.
"Only those of mythological descendants or are mythological ones themselves may see me as I am." I touched my hair and felt the soft silver hair. I played with it as I waited for Aral to say something. I walked towards him and closed his gaping mouth.
         I spoke to my A.I. computer as I approached the other side of the room. "Javu, can you play back any messages from headquarters?" I saw the holographic panel appear before me. I saw Ki'vari was messaging me profusely. I tapped the several messages that she had sent. 'She is a little over the top isn't she?' I chuckled in spite of myself mainly. They said that she adored me, I was happy to have someone like that. But was I fit to be that role model to someone? I waved the thought as I and called Ki'vari.
       She answered rather quickly. "FINALLY YOU PICK UP!!!" "School Ki school, so what is so urgent that you had to tell me?" I saw her ruffle through papers and she materialized into the building. "Well, I solved the problem of the gargoyles. It seems as though I was right. We have gargoyles that protect the school. Luckily they weren't discovered but one seemed to want to spotted." Ki was a half-succubus so she always stuck by me. Even if it wasn't sexual. She was about my height 5'1 she had a like a couple of inches on me. She had bright green eyes with short sugar brown hair. She was a curvy girl. Due to her being a Succubus she wore attire that fit her status. I knew Aral wanted to say something he looked down cheeks flushed. But couldn't because I was right about it.
       "You're amazing Asterodea, I'm glad but we have a bigger thing to deal with. I'll send you the files." The mission popped up on the screen.
Apparently, a young girl was being hunted by those the mythological community considered an enemy. Zinnos were the opposite of those who considered mainly the humans considered the light. They were the dark and most of the Zinnos chose the path or were born into that life. Most could choose to leave that life but rarely did.
"Ki, who is this girl?" "Nine-year-old Frost Cho. She is an orphan with her powers unknown, nor family as well. I have tried to look up both but couldn't find anything on her." I was proud of Ki she was proving to be a master at the computer. I would have to tell her something later. "What city?" Ki went deadly silent. I raised an eyebrow at her. "What city, now." She answered out of fear.  I felt a little disappointed, "What is wrong?" "I was hoping for a challenge." She gave me a knowing smile.
            I wanted to train today but it looked like I was going to be able to. I gave an exasperated sigh, I went to change, I went into the pod and the door sealed on behind me. Water filled the pod, the water was like gelatin but I could breathe. I felt the power white corset fit me tightly but not to tight. The shorts stopped at my mid-thigh. I felt the holster fit comfortably on my right thigh my combat boots with my favorite dagger in it. The navy blue lily imprint on the leather appeared in it. I saw my sleeveless jacket appear in front of me. I put on the jacket. The gel-like water drained and I got out and went to the weapons room. I put my katana on my waist. I found the gun for Zinnos and humans.
        After I stepped out of the pod, I touched my head and my ears appeared and my tails came put due to this. My true form if anyone saw it then they would have to die because the true form was a special thing, to those of us who were the top or the rulers of our race.
            I went back to the main room. I saw Aral waiting on me along with Ki'vari. "Did you send the coordinates to the car?" "Everything is ready for you."  He nodded and went to the car