A Death..... Unfulfilled

Narrator P.O.V

"People Once Believed That When Someone Dies, A Crow Carries Their Soul To The Land Of The Dead.....But sometimes, something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring that soul back to put the wrong things right......"

Jaune P.O.V

Things have been hard.....I saved Cardin's life and in return he revealed my transcripts to the student body. Only my friends and Team along with my family and the staff stayed by me. I started to learn a lot more thanks to the help my friends gave me. But if only I knew what would happen to me.....the.....the darkness that would surround me.

It was a cold day in Vale. I was finishing up some after hours training with Miss Goodwitch and had gone to the gym to train as well.

I finished up my last rep on the bench press and set the bar back on the rack when I heard the doors open. I sat up and saw Team CRDL and some other students about 4 in total.

"Hey. If y'all want the gym it's yours. I'm finished for the night." I said as I went to grab my bag.

Just then I heard the door close.

"Your finished alright Jauney Boy. But not just with your gym workout." Cardin said as everyone walked up and circled me.

"What are you talking about Cardin?" I said making sure to keep my head on a swivel.

"He means your done with being a Huntsmen..... permanently." A voice said a male student stepped closer.

I noticed they had a pit fight formation around me.....then I realized it....too late.

Suddenly I was hit in the back of my head hard which both stunned me and sent me forward into Sky who grabbed me and threw me out of the circle to the ground as I rolled and slammed into a workout bench.

I felt a pain in my back but I pushed it down and got up to see they all had their weapons out.....while mine was in my locker.

"You're an embarrassment to this Academy and the people who earned their way here. You don't have any skills or any training so why bother being here Jauney Boy. Yet you still stayed....even after I revealed to the whole school that you faked your way in here. You're nothing but a worthless-" Cardin said when I shocked everybody there....by giving him an uppercut that knocked him into the air a bit as he landed on his back.

But as fast as he went down he got up but I saw him spit out blood.

"Your dead Arc. Your fuckin dead." Cardin said.

Just then everyone there jumped in at me.

My mind went on autopilot as I blocked and parried and did what I could to fight back against the clearly outmatched odds I was facing.

But that all changed when one of them got me in a lock and held my arms up above my head which Cardin walked up to me with brass knuckles.

"I'll admit it Arc....that punch you got on me was a damn good one. Too bad that was all you got on me." He said as he slammed his fist into my gut up I managed to activate my aura which shielded me from the attack but not the pain I felt.

"That Aura isn't enough to save you Jaune." Cardin said smirking.

Just then he coated the brass knuckles with a sort of substance.

"This....this is Rapier Wasp blood mixed with Deathstalker venom. It is able to both cut through your aura as well as slowly poison a person. Very deadly stuff." Cardin said as he reared his hand back and then hit me right in the gut bypassing my armor effectively poisoning me as the force was so strong it both cut me a slight bit and made me cough up blood.