Meeting The Crow

Previously on The Dishonored

The crow lands on the gravestone and caws loudly as thunder rumbles in the distance.....then suddenly a flash of lightning appears as the ground around the front of the stone starts to rise.....as a hand bursts through it.

It is then followed by another as the pair of hands pull up a body from the ground that is gasping and looking around itself with wild blue eyes as lightning flashes showing pale skin and blonde hair.

The impossible has happened.....Jaune Arc is reborn.....a Revenant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person P.O.V

The newly resurrected Jaune Arc looked around the area as he finally spoke.

"W-Wh-Where am I?!" He screamed as he got up and looked at his hands.

He then looked around and found a small puddle and looked into it. He saw his face and his memories flooded back to him. His friends, Pyrrha, Ren, Nora, Ruby, Weiss, Blake......Yang....the one he admired the most.

He remembered the staff who helped him. He remembered Miss Goodwitch keeping him after class to give him tips and extra help, Professor Port who despite his stories helped him learn about Grimm, Doctor Oobleck who helped him with his history, Professor Peach who taught about Dust one on one so he had a better grip better understanding of them.

He remembered So n who fought for him when others didn't care.

He remembered his family who stood by.....him.....Family.....He remembered Diaspora killing him..... that's right he was dead....so how could he.....no. The Lullaby of the Crow.....then he was.....a Revenant.

He began to walk away from the grave as the ground in front of it closed up as if nothing happened and the Crow flew and landed on the boy's shoulders as he walked out of the Emerald Forest and headed towards Vale where the city was as quiet and calm.

Jaune looked around and saw a place still open......Dusk to Dawn Clothing and Weapons.

He then walked in but then remembered he had no money and was going to walk out....when a group of people walked in.

"Hands up everyone! This is a fucking Robbery!" On said as he held a pistol up. Then another one fired off a shotgun blast nowhere to get everyone to comply.

They saw Jaune was looking at them without raising his hands.

"You deaf? I said Hands Up!" The guy said.

Jaune just laughed a bit and then looked at the man.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity… and I’m not sure about the universe.” Jaune said as he suddenly grabbed the man's hand and put the gun to his hand.

"Go on. Do it." He said maniacally as the guy freaked and shot his hand.

"Owwww.....shit." Jaune said as he showed his hand healing.

"What-What the fuck are you man?!" The guy asked shocked as Jaune just back handed him hard.

"I'm the guy you don't want to agitate now go before I do the same with that gun of you-" Jaune said as the guy with the Shotgun shot a round off at Jaune who hit the floor.

"Get up from that freak!" He said.

Just then Jaune shot up.

"WOW nice hit guy. Though bad aim. No wait your aim was good too." Jaune said smirking as he got up and walked up to the guy.