The Bigger Problem Part 3

Cameron's POV:

I woke up on the ground. I looked around and saw a door, a hospital bed, and my drone. I got up then I felt my pockets. All of the keycards I had were taken by Banban. But I still have my drone."if he knew about my my drone then why did he let me keep it?......is He really my enemy?" I said to myself.

I walked around and saw a sensor pad. I flew my drone to it and activated. It turned on some lights, I saw two green X's. I flew my drone to the first X and then the second X. I flew my drone to a smaller X on the wall and it broke the yellow glass."now I can activate the other sensor pad." I said to myself again.

I saw a keycard on the ground. I got out of that small room and saw a trail of some cyan liquid. I shrugged it off and scan the key card, and then an elevator came down. I hopped on,"I hope that this one won't collapse," I said in my head. Once again I scanned his card to go up.

I arrived to a very colorful hallway. I walked out the elevator and went down the hallway. I turn to the right and saw some small green creature on a desk, either unconscious or dead. Then I saw two yellow doors. I turned and saw another creature but pink.

I scanned the keycard and open the two doors. I went in the right room and saw another small creature."how many creatures are there!?" I shouted, which was not this idea. The brown creature was on a hospital bed. I go Ellen went to the other room I saw an orange one sitting facing a whiteboard that's said "child," "elephant," but spelled incorrectly, and "baby" and also not spelled correctly, and "fish."

Also drawings of those four words. And saw two more hospital beds. I leave the room and kept looking around. I saw another yellow door I opened it. And you guessed it another creature but yellow. In that room I saw some diagram that had all of the small creatures in a circle and pointing to a droplet of cyan liquid. I grabbed some syringe, I'm guessing it's telling me to collect the blood of these creatures? And then fill up the container.

I started collecting the "blood" of these creatures. Also about to go towards another door until it's giant arm walk my way out of it. I saw a giant eye staring at me, I saw a riding on the wall that said "do not cross it will trick you" with an arrow pointing at that thing."I will save you for later," I said pointing at the cyan thing. I continued to collect the blood of the smaller creatures. I filled up the container with the blood of the smaller creatures, it still needed the last sample of blood from that giant.

I went back to work the current creature was. I looked at my drone and looked back at the giant eye that looked at me. I flew my drone into the eye of the monster and it roared in pain and it's giant hand covered his eye."now it's my chance," I said in my mind. I successfully collected the blood the giant.

I went back into the room and finally filled the container all the way up. It opened door to reveal a rocket. I went back and saw a cannon that pointing at the monsters eye. I put the rocket into the cannon and fired right into the eye. Then the monster disappeared into the darkness.

I finally scanned key card and opened the door and then opened another door, that had a pink keycard. I went back out and found the pink door. I entered the door and went back to where I started. I saw a giant head. It wasn't moving it's just there. The platform moved to the testing sector. And I entered it. Not knowing what's going to happen next....

694 words