The Journey has Begun Part 6

Cameron's POV

I went up the stairs and ran. I opened a door with the card. I looked to my right and saw 6 baby birds and to the left it was some kind of nest. I went to the right, and entered a big room with trees and grass. I saw the baby birds, I went towards them and they scattered. I grabbed one and carried it to the nest area. I placed her down gently and went back to get the rest.

After I gathered all of them to the nest, it was time to open the door in the room and let Oplia bird enter. I went in the room and walked towards the door. I put my back against the wall,"3...2..1." I opened the door and hid quickly. She started to go up the stairs and heard her chicks. I waited her to leave completely and ran out of the room.

Then I saw a lady in yellow, her eyes where covered with her bangs, she had a yellow floral dress, she looked a bit like a mutated, human snail. The other sets of eyes looked at me. Then I remembered, that I read a sign to survive the giant snail. It started to move closer and closer to me. Send a second pair of eyes extended to the two doors, that were on each side,"Hellooo?" I start to run.

I stopped. She moved closer again, and her eyes extended. I ran to the orange door and opened it quickly. I went in. It was a pink room with another room in it. I entered it it looked like some type of beach, themed room.

I went down to the second floor of it. There was something on the wall, it said "Stinger Flynn mission." I read it and it said to collect 8 shells to get a prize. I start to collect some seashells. When I finished, it put the seashells in the chest. A door opened, I grabbed the keycard from it and went back up.

I scanned the keycard and lights started to flash. I grabbed a rocket from the box and prepared. The left sensor pad turned red. I put the rocket inside of the right canon and fired. It activated. I scanned the key card again for the second round and fired.

I was finally was done with that game and the door opened and entered a room. I grabbed a blue card off a desk and scanned it. I went back to where the snail was... Instruct to see if the snail was there, it wasn't. I ran to the other end of the hallway. There was a blue door. I opened the door and went in.

There was a obstacle course that had to do."you gotta be kidding me?!?!" I yelled and it echoed. I calm down and jumped on the first platform then jumped to the next and the next. When I was about to jump the fifth one, I almost fell but I grabbed on to the edge of the platform. I climbed back onto the platform and continued to jump. There were 4 more jumps until the end. I jumped to the winners corner.

I walked down the hallway. I reached the end and saw a cake with with a golden spinning top of Banban and Banbanleena."Are they a couple or something?" A questioned to myself,"No where not.." a very familiar voice said. I turned and saw Banban hands behind his back, standing behind a wall of glass. My confused expression turned into a serious one.

"Y'know, on a normal day feud be standing where I am behind safety of this glass. Like you were in the zoo watching some animals." BanBan said. I crossed my arms."Speaking of zoos, it's almost assembly time or all of the doors open, so we must keep this brief." "Oh just stop.. I'm done with your sh*t," I said harshly. He looked down in despair,"Look, I'm sorry I hit you but you gotta understand. I needed something from you that I would only get if you were unconscious and I was all out of sedatives." "You better be sorry, I will have still trusted you and gave you the keycards, but instead you just made it harder for me to trust you again." I said going towards the glass. "If you'd seen me, you wouldn't have trusted me, I know it." He stated.

I looked down "I would have still trusted you.....you lied to me." "But there was one thing I didn't lie to you about, and that's me knowing why you're here." I looked up at him,"You're here for your children." I guess he didn't lie about that.

"I, too, and working towards saving them if you can't believe it." No. I can't. "But someone else has them. Someone far stronger than you and me both that resides deep in the abyss." BanBan said.

I heard a noise."Oh no..." He said, "You have to go. There's an elevator in Oplia bird's walkway. Take it and we'll talk again down there."

I turned to him,"when I get my child out of here.. I'll make sure to get you out as well," I said with a confident smile and he smiled back."I know you will kid. Now go." I blushed a soft shade of pink.

The door opened,"You've been a bad student," I started to run. I went right, Banbanleena was chasing me, "BANG!" I saw a giant green fist punch through the door. It was Jumbo Josh. I turned to the left, and two green fists punch through the doors.

I turned right, then left. It was a dead end. I turned around, Banbanleena almost got me. Until, Jumbo Josh grabbed her. There was a keycard where she was standing. I picked up and opened the door.

There was an elevator. I hopped on and it went down. I looked up and saw Slow Seline looking down at me, smiling. "Whatever you do, do not come down there." It said on the wall I didn't listen.

And continued on this terrible journey....

The end..or is it?