𝓭RỮℕ𝓚

Kyles POV:

I stand with my front door wide open, he's standing there blushing, half drinken beer bottle in his hand and obviously drunk. "Stan?" "Kkkkkyyyyllleee!" His arms are outstretched and he falls into me. He's slurring, he's so fucking drunk. "Stan?" "Hmmm?" "Stan." I grab his shoulders and turn him to look at me, "Stan, are you drunk?" "Noo, I only had like...?" He holds up both hands and tries to count, " Likeeee 69" He giggles, "69...hehe...sex.." I roll my eyes and shove him in the house.

Stan's POV:

Kyle shoved me in his house, I'm stumbling over my own feet. My mind fuzzy but still filled with the thought of Kyle. I heard the door close and a warm arm around my waist. I blushed at the touch, butterflies filling the void in my stomach. Im not able to throw up at the touch because I am so drunk. That shouldn't make any sense but for me it does. I'm still giggling over the 69 joke, Kyle is visibly annoyed by it because in his eyes the joke Is getting old but in my eyes it's the funniest thing anybody has ever said.

Kyle's POV:

Stan's crying laughing over the 69 joke. I stand, leaning against the door with a stone cold look on my face. Stan suddenly stops laughing and leans over hunched. "STAN DON'T YOU FUCKING VOMIT ON MY FUCKING CARPET YOU FUCKING ASS-HOLE-" I scream at him. Too late- He's laughing super hard now, rolling on the floor with a hand over his forehead. Ugh- I blush slightly, he is kinda cute even after throwing his guts up. He's hunched over again about 15 minutes after I clean up his fucking vomit, "STAN YOU ASS-HOLE-"

Stan's POV:

Okay maybe I can throw up when I'm drunk. Kyle's enraged voice sounding like speakers in my head. It had only been 15 minutes before I was leaning over and the contents came out my mouth and coughing. Kyle was shouting louder then I have ever heard him shout or maybe that's because I'm so drunk. He took me to the toilet and told me to wait in there until he was back so that's what I did. 20 minutes after he brought me in here he came back. He sits down next to me, I felt tear in my eyes and tried to fight them back but they rushed out and I started crying hard. "Stan what's wrong?" Kyle asked me. "I-I dont knowwww." Kyle starts laughing and puts his arm round my neck.

Kyles POV:

This is pretty fucking weird.

My crush/super best friend is sitting sobbing on my bathroom floor, puking occasionally in between cries. I try to comfort him but I can't because he won't tell me what's wrong. "Stan cmon', I can't do anything if you don't tell me what's wrong!" He tries to answer but that just makes him sob harder. He only gets like this when Wendy's being a whore, so I lean into a hug and hold him while he sobs. "Now, Stan calm down," *Sniff, sniffle*"Whats wrong?" "W-wwwwendy broke up with meeee" He moans sobbing again. *Sigh* Bingo.

Stan's POV:

We stayed sat down for nearly and hour while I let the tears make their way out of my eyes and onto Kyle's shirt. The pool of explained sadness getting larger as time passes by while Kyle runs his hand up and down my arms. The touch is truly heavenly I haven't felt this comfort in a while. Wendy never comforted me like this but knowing I have a Kyle Broflovski makes the world actually tolerable. When I'm not with him it's like the world has stopped, nothing matters to me when Kyle isn't there.

Kyles POV:

My shirt is sopping wet by the time he's finally finished crying, he's sniffling and hiccuping while I hold him. Part of me never wants to let him go. I'm so tired, what time is it? I check my watch while trying not to fall asleep. 4 FUCKING AM??? I tense to sit up but realize. He's asleep. I'm mesmerized by his flowing wavy black hair falling in curls underneath his blue and red beanie he's had since Preschool, placed crookedly on his head. His fingers are curled softly as he lays against my body. He's a bit bigger than me but right now, he's the smallest and cutest thing in the world. Laying against the wall we fall asleep.