-Panic-

TW: Attempted Suicide & Overdose

Kyle's POV:

I walk to my front porch and take a deep breath. Stan grabs my shoulder, and turns me around to face him. "You gonna be okay?" "...Yeah." He kisses me one last time before walking off to his car and driving away. I take a deep breath again and open the door. I step inside the house...it feels...unfamiliar. I see my mom walk into the room and looks up at me, "Kyle?" I stare at her, frozen, scared she's gonna hurt me again. Instead she does much worse, "KYLE BROFLOVSKI HERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? YOU STUPID FAGGOT, YOU DON'T EVER LEAVE AGAIN WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! YOU'RE LUCKY YOU'RE FATHER ISN'T HOME!" She screams at me for at least 30 more minutes and I'm horrified. "B-but mom I-" "SHUT UP YOU DON'T SPEAK UNLESS SPOKEN TO!" "Mom I-" That's when she laid another hard slap across my face. She left a bright red mark on my cheek, and Ike walks in. Tears are forming in my eyes as my mom says softly to Ike, " Baby why don't you go in your room for a smidgen bit?" Ike runs up the stairs and she turns back to me. I get screamed at and slapped a few more times before she sends me to my room. I cry and throw my bag on the floor. I hear the rattle of the pill bottle in my bag and I smile. I dig for it and recover it. I find a glass of water and pour about half of the bottle onto the floor. I grab a handful of pills and shove them into my mouth, and chug the glass of water down along with them. A few minutes later I feel very sleepy and very happy I don't have to suffer anymore.

Stan's POV:

I message Kyle

Ky ❤:

-Hey babe I'm still down the road but I need to know your okay?-

He doesn't respond he normally instantly responds

-Kyle-

-Are you okay??-

-Please respond I need to know you're okay-

I get this feeling in my body that he is in fact not okay, I put my car in drive and turn around I park at the house next to his and run to the tree that happens to go to his bedroom. I start climbing it keeping one of my hands on a tree branch above me. Kyle makes this look way easier than it is because hes taller than me. I eventually get myself up but his window is shut and locked and the blinds are closed. I try pushing it open but it doesn't move so I do the last thing I can think of, I use every muscle in my body and punch the glass of of the window praying I dont hit Kyle. Luckily I don't but the sight in front of me drains every feeling and all the colour out my body. A million thoughts running through my mind, but one doesn't have a second to pass through before I'm acting on it. Help Kyle Now! I run over to him screaming his name. "KYLE! KYLE PLEASE!" I hear running up the stairs and the door flying open. "KYLE BROFLOVSKI WHAT IS THAT NOIS-" His father screams. They see the scene in front of them and go  quiet.. until "STAN WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?" His mother shrieked. "I DIDNT DO FUCKING ANYTHING GO CALL AN AMBULANCE" I say while wiping away the tears in my eyes. "K-Kyle please PLEASE... WHY WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS" I shout. Nothing feels real, time ticking by. I look around and see what he had used.. Meds? The ones I take for my hangovers.. "FUCK.. FUCK!! THERE IS NO TIME TO WAIT. SHIT WE HAVE TO GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL NOW START YOUR CAR!" I scream at the top of my lungs. The bottle is very misleading, I had to put the meds into an ibuprofen bottle because I lost the box for them and this shit is strong like to the point they should be illegal. I shoved the bottle into my pocket to show the doctors and I picked him up, I ran out to their car with his limp body in my arms. I placed him in the car his head on my lap playing with his hair until I couldn't anymore I put my forehead on his and sobbed until we got to the hospital, I felt sick like I could throw up but I cant. We rush into the ER and told them the situation and they instantly took Kyle away, only the parents could go in so I had to wait in the waiting room for any news. I couldn't stop crying, the tears making there way out. I felt a hand on my shoulder it was an old man, "Are you okay son?" He asked. I turned to face him and my face dropped when I saw who it was. "Dad!?" I say with a shocked tone. I then turned my whole body and saw my mom and sister as well. "Gerald called us and told us to come and sit with you because it could be a while.." My mother told me. I couldn't control it anymore, I felt my lip quiver and I started crying again the silent waiting room filled with the sound of my cries and howls. "Stanley.." My mother said and hugged me. "Kyle will be fine.. hes a strong boy we've known him since he was a baby hes always been strong.. he'll pull through this" she tried reassuring me. "But if he could pull through it.. why hasn't he this time.. Why mom? WHY!" I shout. "I TRIED HELPING HIM I TRIED BUT CLEARLY I FAILED OTHERWISE WE WOULDN'T BE HERE WOULD WE.."

Then I heard it..

"Stanley Marsh.. He's Awake."