CHAPTER 23

i texted my mom and chris saying that i was about to take off when i got a notification from my phone that said that chris tagged me in a post. i was gonna check it right now but then through the intercom i heard my gate being called. i had a thousand knots in my stomach. i really didn't want to go back but it's time to graduate.prom. but before prom taylor concert which i couldn't be more excited for.i didn't have prom date but i did have sabs. hopefully she didn't have date either.

since i missed a month ish of school i had stuff to catch up on. but i did do home school on the bus kept up with my school work on the road. i'm excited to go back i really am. just my dad as all. i finally landed in new york and got a cab. i didn't even bother texting my dad. he was probably drunk on the couch or something.

"hey dad" i said walking into the door way. "your back." he said. i nodded. "how's your mother." "she's good.." i said. now there was a silence between us. i went upstairs to start unpacking. i called chris cause well his my boyfriend and i wanted to talk to him.

"hey julie" chris said smiling, "hey chrissy" "och never say that again" he said laughing. i laughed. " i miss you" i said to him. "i miss you more" he said. "are you excited for LA" i asked him. "yes but i wish you were coming with me" "so do i but i kinda sorta have to graduate" "oh yes that to" he said giggling.

i said good bye to chris and went straight to bed. i needed to get my rest for the next day. first day back. wohoo...

i got ready for school the next morning. i put on an over sized blue crew neck and sweat pants. took a quick picture and u was on my way to the god awful place called school

liked by: christophetsturniolo matthewsturniolo sabrinacarpenter and 13 othersjulesmooreeee: last week of being a senior

julesmooreeee: last week of being a senior.

all comments are turned off.

"sabs!" i screamed from my locker. "hey jules!!"i gave her a hug. even thought i only saw her a couple days ago but i missed her a lot. we used to see each other everyday. "how are you!?" sabs asked me. "good!" "can you believe that we are almost done high school" she asked me. that's a question that i have been getting a lot lately. from chris,matt,nick, my mom, even my dad. i'm just a little stressed.i'm know that i will graduate and shit like that it's just. well what am i going to do after high school. i got excepted into nyu. which is my dream school. but i want to be with the triplets. maybe i don't want to go to college. or take a gap year, who knows.

a week finally has gone bye. it's the day of grad. what the hell. this is insane. and then in two days i'm seeing taylor with my best friends and my boyfriend. "ready to graduate later?" sabs said to me walking to our last class of our senior year. "ready as i will ever be i guess" i said. i'm kinda upset that the triplets and madi aren't coming but they're busy and i get that. "hey it's ok. i know that your upset that they aren't coming buttt your mom is! everything will be good" she said smiling.

i made my way to my seat in phyc. how i hate this class with my whole heart but it's my last one so i'm not complaining.

"and we're done!" sabs said walking out of the class. i grabbed all my stuff if my desk and started it head to my locker. and then it hit me. i'm done high school. a sudden tear came on my cheek. i whipped it off before anyone else could see. it took off all of my pictures from my locker. ones with madi,sabs,chris,nick and matt. i missed them. well not sabs cause she was right next to me. it's just sad. it's like a full circle moment right now.

and i still haven't done my valedictorian speech yet! great. ugh. why did i say yes to do that. i got my stuff and went to sabs house because we wanted to get ready together.

chris'pov
"hey guys!" i said to the camera. "right now it's five thirty in the morning and we are getting ti go to the airport." i said. "it's so fucking early" matt said. "and you might be asking why are we going to the airport early." i said. "because we're surprising jules for her grad, we were supposed to go next week cause we're seeing taylor all together but we-" nick said but got caught off bye matt "chris wanted to surprise her"

so we are going to new york. i really wanted to see her on her day. it's all about her this weekend. the grad is tomorrow. and we're flying in like in 2 hours.

oh and i'm gonna prom pose to her at the taylor concert during love story. i can't believe that i know what that song is anyway.