Chapter 46

~ May 29th ~

Lauren's POV:

"Good Lord, finally!" Sade sighed heavily as we made our way into the condo-like hotel room.

She left her things to go and plop her body onto the long couch. I laughed,

"Sureee just leave to me deal with the luggage-"

"Oh baby I'm sorry-" she sprung from the crème colored sofa to grab her suitcase and carry on. "Here, give me your bag-" my girlfriend took it from me, not even giving me time to say I had it. I couldn't do anything but smile to myself as she led the way.

We both took our things to the bedroom part of the suite before heading out to the balcony.

Sade made it out there before me, and she stood before the railing with her arms stretched out on it.

Taking my time, for we have plenty of it here, I slowly crept up behind her and snuck my arms around her waist from the back to hold her tight. Drawing a breath, she tilted her head to the side, allowing my face to nuzzle into her neck. A few light kisses were then placed onto her skin, soliciting a hum of satisfaction.

My girlfriend was dressed in a lavender two piece with a bralette top and a long fitted skirt that stopped just before her calves. The outfit alone made her body look insanely good. But it was that paired with her invigorating scent and the smoothness of her exposed skin that had me itching to pry it off of her.

"You wanna go for a walk or you're tired?" She asked, breaking the comfortable silence.

Biting my lip, I spun Sade around in my arms before pulling her closer to me, if at all possible. My eyes peered into hers for a moment before soaking in her facial features as if it was the first time.

It's about seven thirty right now, meaning the sunset is in its prime, giving us the most beautiful view and my girlfriend's skin the most accentuating glow. The way the sunlight hit her brown orbs gave them this amber radiance; it was mesmerizing. The gentle breeze flowing between and around us was an excellent assist to her long dark hair as it cascaded down past her shoulders.

Sade grew a bit shy under my amorous gaze. I licked my lips,

"I'm not tired, but I'm not really interested in going for a walk either..."

My girlfriend's fingers twirled in the curls hanging near my face. The rest was in a claw clip.

"Okay....well what do you wanna do?" You hungry?" she asked, keeping her eyes trained to my hair and away from my gaze.

"Very....but I don't want food." I took my right hand from around her to slide some hair behind her ear. My one-armed hold around her waist then tightened, evoking a subtle inhale from her.

Suddenly, the timidness Sade held drifted away before her eyes met mine, matching my energy a bit. A sly smirk tugged her lips, making my eyes trail to them.

"And what is it that you want then?"

Oh so she wants to play? Oh okay..

My eyebrow arched as I suspiciously squinted at her a bit,

"You really want me to say it?"

"Oh absolutely-" she began walking us backward until my body thudded against the wall by the sliding door. I bit my lip. "Tell me. What you want."

An inevitable smile spread across my face as hers neared mine. The beauty in front of me slowly mirrored my expression.

"I want..." my hands slowly slid up and down her arms as they draped over my shoulders. "To give you-" they traveled down south while my eyes trailed to the irresistible body before me. "A birthday present-" my hands slowly cupped her ass then gave a gentle squeeze. Sade bit her lip, drawing in a breath. "You'll never forget..." my eyes found hers and I leaned in closer. A burning passion infiltrated both our gazes before I became so close, we both shut our eyes.. "Is that okay with you?" I whispered against her lips.