Self-love

MattWhen I woke up the next day, the first thing I pictured was the smell of cherries and vanilla

Matt
When I woke up the next day, the first thing I pictured was the smell of cherries and vanilla. I didn't register what time it was, how much sun was in my room, or what position I'd been sleeping in, but immediately after I pictured that scent, I pictured her round ass, perched right in my direction as she'd reached up to grab the chip bag off the shelf in our kitchen. I'd immediately felt my blood rush at the sight, and I said the first thing that came to mind. Whatever the fuck that was, I don't even remember now. But she'd swung around to look at me and her big brown eyes showed guilt that instantly made me feel kinda bad for catching her off guard.
In the afternoon warmth of my bed, I pictured Ella, round ass, ponytail wrapped around my hand. Then her smile while she looked up at me, on her knees, and finally that sweet voice whimpering, "thank you, Matt", and it only took me a few minutes. I got up, kinda feeling guilty for going down that visual adventure. I stripped down, threw my clothes in the wash, and headed for the shower. I had a class at 1 that I couldn't miss and it was already 12:15. Fuckin morning wood.
I walked out of my afternoon class feeling a little mentally tired, but mostly starving. I hadn't eaten anything after my shower, worried I'd be late. Now, walking out of the lecture hall, my mind was picturing pizza when my phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my pocket as I rounded the corner of the building, and found a text from Chris. Suddenly, my body slammed into someone walking in my direction, and the person stumbled. Out of instinct, I reached my hands out to steady them. To say I was not mentally prepared to look into the eyes of a girl I'd jerked off to just hours earlier was an understatement. The moment she realized it was me, she bashfully laughed and said, "Omg matt what are the chances?!"
I was stunned myself. In my mind, it was: what  are the chances I bumped into the hottest girl on campus? In hers it was probably like: what are the chances I'd bump into someone I just met yesterday?
"Pretty small," I said back, lowering my hands. I immediately put them into the front pocket of my hoodie bc I didn't know what to do with them. I felt heat rising in my cheeks. I wasn't always good in these moments, I didn't know what to say next.
"Where are you heading?" She asked, filling in the blank I'd just been stressing about.
"Just going to get some pizza," I replied, pushing the hair out of my eyes before it flopped back down. Fucking hair.
"Oh the place in the library cafeteria? That one's the best," she answered. She spoke so warmly, I felt my nervousness quickly subsiding. It was so strange how she did that.
"Yeah that one," I agreed. "Wanna come?" It was uncharacteristic of me to just ask that, but I wasn't ready for us to part ways yet. She seemed to be happy about my suggestion though and agreed easily. We walked together and she talked along the way while I mostly listened. It wasn't like I was a quiet guy, I just liked hearing what she had to say. I quickly learned she was smart, that was easy to tell, and she cared about her grades which was a little nerdy, but I liked it. Her favourite class was French, and I liked that too, but she said her prof was "pretentious" and she didn't like that. Everything she said was down to earth and genuine, and came in that beautiful voice. All those things, and she was bad as hell?! I didn't want to stare, but every time I snuck a look at her, I was drawn to her dark brown eyes, and her smooth lips. I mean come on. I must've gone way too deep into my thoughts, because when I came back to reality, there was an awkward silence and I think I missed her asking me a question.