4

A week later

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A week later

"Von get off my phoneee-uh!" Willow said jokingly acting annoyed

"I will when you tell me where you at." He responded

"I did!"

Von had been calling her non-stop for an hour straight while she was at the mall with Jayda. Willow had been talking to Jayda for a few days and they had planned to hang out. She had found out Jayda and Von had been friends since high school, so they were close.

"You told me you was out wit jj, you ain't tell me WHERE. The exact coordinates Lo, is we not speaking the same language?" he asked rhetorically.

"We're at the mall, she told me we were going somewhere tonight and she thought we needed some outfits." she finally answered

Her and Von had been getting closer this past week, of course no relationship had been established but they knew they had something going on. Von told her the talking stage was a test to see how a relationship would go, her knowing nothing about relationships, she just took the information and ran with it.

"Where y'all going?" He asked and jayda popped in the phone

"Boy if youn get off her line. We busy, bye." Jayda says about to click the hang up button, willow moving jayda's hand away from her phone.

"Jayda that's mean!" Willow said laughing

"Bae you gon let her talk ta me like dat?" He asked holding his hand to his chest in an offended way

"You heard her, we busy. bye now." she said back clicking the hang up button

Von wasn't mad, he was happy she was getting better socially, he wondered what her next step was.

"Do you think he'll be mad?" Willow asked

"That you going to a club? girl you grown." Jayda said back to her

They were currently in Willows room trying on the outfits they bought while at the mall

"Yes, i know. but isn't he like my 'nigga' or something like that? don't they normally need to know if you're going to a place like that?" Jayda looked at her like she was crazy.

"Lolo, pookie.. a nigga NEVER runs your life, especially one you've only been talking to and knowing for a week." Jayda answers with a little bass in her voice to get her point across.

"Okay, i get it now." She says nodding her head in understanding

Her phone goes off for like the 40th time and sees von texted her again.

"Girl text yo man back for he get on our nerves." jayda said laughing while doing her hair

Dayvon🫶🏽

Ma
Ma
Ma
Lo
Lo
Lo
Girl u better txt me back🤨
fuck is you doing that you can't pick up & respond?

Dayvon.
What do you need?
And quit cussing at me, cus if i did it to you , you would be upset.