9

2 weeks later

2 weeks later

Entry #3
I don't even know where to begin, i feel so drained. It's like I want to trust von but i can't when he has bitches texting his phone asking if he's still talking to that quiet hoe. and he just sends laughing emojis. Not only that, he has a girl calling asking him when he's coming back home. Maybe i shouldn't have told Jessica the sessions weren't needed anymore because she was right. My emotional barrier is still breaking down but i'm starting to get hurt.

Von was in the shower and while he was in the shower his phone went off 7 times, he got like 3 calls and 4 messages. She'd seen a girl named "Annoying bitch" calling for the fourth time. When she called again Willow picked up and then spoke.

"Bitch your name is literally annoying bitch in his phone quit calling he don't want you." She was beyond angry, being with Von made her so angry all the time. She was never like this, she was always sweet and respectful but because of him she's become extremely out of character and she can't control it.

"Who the fuck is this on my man phone?" The unknown girl said.

"He's obviously not your fuckin man if he's laid up in my bed every night! Get the fuck off MY line bitch." Willow said before hanging up.

"Baby whatchu yelling and cussin foe? What i tell you bout dat?" Von asked coming out the bathroom in just a towel, he'd hopped out when her heard her say the word bitch. It shocked him how he had affected her.

"No because you just let these bitches disrespect me just so you can get some pussy!" She said staring to throw things at him as he ducked.

"Man lo, damn! lemme put some clothes on before you start abusing me." He said running to the closet.

"Fuck you, I'm not finna keep doing this shit Von. If i start swinging on you imma be wrong right? Right !?" She said screaming at him. She was beyond over it. He was hurting her and she was sick of it because she'd wanted to avoid it.

"Lo, I ain't fucked nobody!" He said walking out the closet while ducking because she threw a heel at him.

"Oh, bullshit Dayvon!" She laughed sarcastically. "Let that 'annoying bitch' know you on your way home. Get the fuck out my house before i start putting my hands on you." She said getting even more angry.

"Lo i have not talked to that girl in ion know how long. Why you won't trust me ma?" He said trying to manipulate his way back in.

"I'm not gon repeat myself. I'm leaving and if you ain't gone by the time i get back, I swear to god you will have to kill me to get me the fuck off of you. Please get out, we can talk about this when i calm down. But i want you out immediately." She said grabbing her car keys and leaving.

She drove for 20 minutes and got out the car approaching Jessica's office. She walked in and was met with the secretary.

"Hello Willow. Welcome back hun." She said with a smile