1

One day I met a guy named Wally Darling. He was a unique guy with blue hair that he kept nice and neat atop of his head. Wally was an artsy guy who enjoyed painting and showcasing his talent to his neighbors.

I first saw Wally on a sunny afternoon when I was taking a walk around the neighborhood. I noticed a painting laying outside on a makeshift easel. I walked over and saw that it was a beautiful landscape of the neighbourhood. As I was admiring the painting, Wally came out of his house and saw me.

"Why Hello there new neighbour are you new to the neighbourhood" he said with a smile he looks at me waiting for an answer patiently, I nod while happily looking at the painting "yea I just moved here today actually I was just looking around to get used to the place is all" I say with a smile, he notices me looking at his painting happily "I see you enjoy my painting."

"Yes it's very beautiful," I said. "You're very talented."

"Why Thank you neighbour" Wally replied. "I love painting. It's my way of expressing myself I enjoy sharing my art with the others in the neighbourhood whenever I see them."

We started to chat, I learned that Wally was a kind and thoughtful person, who always looked out for others and Wally loved speaking to his neighbors and would often paint to fill time and that he really enjoys eating apples like really enjoys apples to the point it's scary

But at some point we lost track of time and it was almost night time I was going to say something but when I looked at Wally he had a sudden panicked look on his face "hey Wally are you alright?" Wally suddenly looked at me and with a slight panic in his voice said "it's getting late we should probably both head home before it gets dark" I nod at him a bit worried for him and wondering why he is so stressed "my house is at the other side of the neighbourhood  so if you ever need to talk to I will probably be there anyways I'll just walk home myself because your home already anyways I will see you later Wally!"

Me and Wally wave bye to each other but as I walk away to head home I notice Wally talking to someone but there was no one there which was kind of weird but maybe he was just thinking out loud yea maybe just thinking out loud I'll see him tomorrow anyways I'll just ask him then