Season 1 episode 1 : Spark of Rebellion part 1

Y/n's P.O.V:

As I woke up I looked around and saw Ezra still asleep. I quietly got up and walked into the kitchen to start making breakfast. I started to make waffles. I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard some speak up behind me.

"Can you add chocolate chips in the mix please" I heard Ezra say from the door way.

"Well good morning to you too Ezra"

"I'm sorry good morning my dear sister can you please put chocolate chips in my wal-" I cut him off by throwing the salt shaker at him. He picked up the salt and handed it back to me as I started to put the batter in the maker. I watched as Ezra gave me a plate to but the waffles on and graphed out two more for us. He but everything else on the table and then left to take a shower before we went out for the day.

After we finished eating I went to go shower while Ezra brushed his teeth. Once I was done Ezra had already gotten the bike ready so we could head into town. I quickly brush my teeth , put my shoes on, and ran out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we got into town I went to got get some more food for us to eat.

"But it always has a way of finding me" I heard Ezra say from behind me. I turned around and saw he hade an Impearl commutator.

"All officers to the main square. This is a code red emergency."

"Really?"

"What I thought it was good." I slapped my hand to my face. He walked over to the poor guy who had just gotten his fruit thrown on the ground.

"Stay on alert! Repeat, this is a code red." Ezra stole some of the mans fruit and we both ran up on the tops of the buildings. I zoned Ezra out as I watched them load up the creates on to the speeder. That's when I felt something in the Force but I pushed it away before I could tell what is was. Ezra stood up and started to stare at this man. Then out of know were a speeder exploded. Then I heard one of the officers tell the troopers to protect the creates by any means necessaire. Ezra ran to follow the tropers while I watched as the guy Ezra was starring at get in a speeder and head of to block the tropers. After the guy and this purple guy finished doing all the hard work I jumped down of the the speeder and started it up.

"Yo lets go" I yelled up to Ezra as they both stood there confused not knowing what to do.

Ezra jumped down and turned to the man and said, "Thanks for doing the heavy lifting" and we speed off.

"Uh oh"

"What now!?"

"Um their coming after us."

"Of course they are hold on tight" I said while speeding up. I felt him cling on to me for dear life. That's when all of the sudden some Mandalorian chick hoped on the back of the speeder. She sot of one of the crates and said something to Ezra.

The only part I cough was "Good luck!" I speed up trying to get back to our tower home before the other two cough up to us. Making sure not to hit people I swerved while Ezra screamed for people to get out of the way. We just made it on the bridge that lead us straight home but, luck was not on our side today cuz I hear Ezra yelp.