CH. 2 GOJO

3 days since I met Nanami, Megumi's teacher.

With my phone in hand, a smug grin formed on my face. It was time to text Nanami, ready to witness the clash between his uptight strictness and my irresistible charm. We were supposed to discuss Megumi's recent behavior, but I couldn't resist the chance to challenge Nanami's rigid ways and have a little fun along the way.

**Gojo:** Hey, Nanami-sensei! Any changes on Megumi's behavior?

**Nanami:** Yeah, let's address Megumi's issues with seriousness and discipline.

Nanami's response was as serious as I expected. The guy took his teaching gig seriously, no doubt about it. But I wanted to shake things up, make him question if there's more to teaching than just following the rulebook.

**Gojo:** Absolutely, Nanami-sensei. But don't you think teaching should also be about igniting a fire in those kids? You know, inspiring them and making them feel alive?

I could already picture Nanami's furrowed brow as he read my message. He was probably wondering why I always had to make things complicated. But hey, life's too short to stick to the boring routine, right?

**Nanami:** My main focus is on guiding students to success through discipline and structure. That's how they'll thrive.

Ah, there it was—the strict and disciplined Nanami I knew so well. But that wasn't going to stop me. I had my charismatic charm, and I was determined to show him there's more to teaching than just being a rule enforcer.

**Gojo:** Nanami-sensei, I get it. Discipline is important, but we can't forget about passion and creativity. Sometimes, breaking the rules a bit can lead to amazing things, don't you think?

I sent the message, hoping it would rattle him a little. Nanami needed to loosen up and embrace the unexpected. Life wasn't always about playing by the book.

**Nanami:** While creativity has its place, it must be within the boundaries of discipline and structure. We can't sacrifice order just for the sake of some fleeting excitement.

Well, there it was—Nanami's unwavering dedication to his structured approach. But I wasn't giving up that easily. I had my ways of making him see things differently.

**Gojo:** Nanami-sensei, I respect your commitment to discipline, but let's remember that some of the greatest minds in history were rule breakers. We should encourage students to think outside the box and chase their wildest dreams.

I hit send, knowing that my words would either make him roll his eyes or make him pause for a moment of reflection. Maybe, just maybe, I could awaken a rebellious spirit within him.

**Nanami:** The purpose of education is to shape responsible individuals, teaching them discipline and respect for authority. We need a balance between structure and individuality, but not at the expense of order.

Ah, the ever-practical Nanami. He had a point, but I wasn't about to let him off the hook that easily.

**Gojo:** I get your point, Nanami-sensei. But don't you think it's our duty as educators to guide students towards greatness, even if it means bending the rules a little? Sometimes, you gotta color outside the lines to create something truly remarkable.

I waited for his response, hoping that my words had struck a chord. It was time to challenge his rigid mindset and show him the power of embracing a little chaos but unfortunately our conversation came to an end, still I couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment. The clash between Nanami's strictness and my charisma was far from over, but I had planted a seed of curiosity. And who knows, maybe, just maybe, I could ignite a spark of rebellion within him that would lead us both on an unexpected journey.