note

ha...its be a while since I last wrote anything

This is a rewrite/retelling of my King of Games story. While I felt that it was heading in the right direction and is probably my most popular story on my account, there was a lot of missed potential on my end and under developed parts of the story that I wasn't satisfied with upon reading it myself after almost a year.

While I may not be a massive fan of My hero academia anymore I've still enjoyed reading other peoples work as well as seeing peoples comments on my own work.

Given my school life is about to come to an end I felt it was only fair on myself and to my current active followers if I gave myself a chance to finish a book for once and tell a fulfilling story, with no hiatus or cliffhangers, before calling it quits. So here I am.

And while I have lost some touch with My Hero academia I haven't lost touch with Izuku Midoriya King of Games, and it's only right I now give a proper stab at it, having spent time (and money) into competitive Yu Gi Oh.

For all my returning readers I thank you for sticking with me even during this oasis of updates and for joining me for one last ride
And to any new readers I hope you'll enjoy the tale I am about to tell.

Without further adieu, lets get the show on the road :)