Episode 1: Family Fights

Kusuo was going about school being tormented by his friends once again. They were all gunning for a chance to ruin his chance for a quiet, and more importantly, normal, school day. He had gotten used to it though, and deep down he didn't want to go back to have no friends. Like he had lived before he transferred to PK Academy.

PK Academy had allowed him to discover other psychics and how it was to spend time with other teens outside of school. He hadn't done that in years. Not after the Akechi incident.

Akechi. The new transfer student who talked way too much and had a tendency to wet himself.

It was lunchtime now, and they all sat by Saiko Metori's table. The rich teen had wanted to be close to Kusuo too and had been oh so gracious to allow the others to sit at the table. Servants and bodyguards stood close by silently happy that their young master had so many friends and friendly people around him, even if they were a bit weird. A former delinquent, a perverted medium, a gyaru with supposedly very accurate oracle powers, and a pink-haired boy perfectly average in his grades.

Kusuo looked up at the clock on the wall and noticed that the edges of his vision were becoming unclear. What?

He looked back at the others and noticed them beginning to notice a change in their vision too. Then everybody who wasn't rubbing their eyes and checking their sight froze. Froze in their step, their eyes unblinking. Saiko was about to turn to his closest bodyguard when the room warped around them.

Everything around them, everything they weren't wearing melted into the unknown, leaving them floating in the nothingness. A soup of color surrounds them. Everything was dead silent, but Kusuo could see the panic in the faces of the others. Even the three bodyguards that Saiko often praised for being amazing inside his head looked panicked.

The nothingness then became something. The colors that surrounded them merged together to form the image of a cozy room. A room with many round tables and a big screen taking up an entire wall. Their feet hit the floor and they suddenly got the ability to make noise again.

Kaidou was screaming and crying, Saiko was calling for his bodyguards and everyone was making panicked and worried noises to themselves and others.

"Who are you?!" Growled Aren at a figure by the big screen at the other side of the room. Everyone snapped their head around to look at the person, allowing themselves to hide behind Saiko's bodyguards.

The person standing by the screen was a young woman, roughly 20 years old. At a first glance, she looked like a normal person from the Caribbean would, if a bit chubby, curvy, and short. However, when she smiled at them it was like looking into the face of a demon. She looked like she would both hand them cookies but also tear out their intestines after the cookies were eaten.

"Hello." The way she spoke English had a halted sound to it, and yet they all understood what she said. It was like she spoke right into their minds. "My name is Jormundgandr."

Kusuo stared at her, he was 100% sure she had used her mouth, and yet her voice wiggled itself into his mind. Like a serpent.

Aren built up some courage and stepped forwards, speaking in stilted English, "Why are we here? What did you do to us?!"

While the room looked cozy it was obviously a big cellar renovated to look like a lobby or a living room. The concrete walls had portraits of various people with info about the person on pedestals beneath. The floor had rugs by the tables and various furniture all contributing to a cozy atmosphere.

The woman, Jormundgandr, snapped her fingers and fancy couches in velvet appeared around the tables so that the users would face the screen.

"I brought you here to see your past and future, all focusing on one person. No need to speak English though Aren, I will understand you either way." She waved her hand, causing them all to flinch, and all the tables got bowls of fruit and berries with a jug of water each. A small gasp left most mouths and she smiled smugly.