Teruhashi Kokomi

´Beautiful girls. There is nothing like a pretty girl who stands out from the flock.´ An unknown voice narrated. Teruhashi pretended to be embarrassed by her showing up on the screen after the voice talked about beautiful girls. However, on the inside, she was preening. Even the narrator knew she was beautiful. The perfect girl. Now if only Saiki Kusuo did- Teruhashi Kokomi froze. Saiki Kusuo could apparently read minds. He must have heard all her thoughts from the very beginning! 

Teruhashi fanned herself. Her chances were not gone yet, she was still pretty pure in her thoughts and her looks would surely win Saiki Kusuo over!

My name is Teruhashi Kokomi. Not to brag or anything but I am the perfect example of a pretty girl. I´m not trying to be arrogant. I´m just stating a fact. It's not like I go around boasting about how pretty I am. Several people in the audience nodded other than Kusuke and Saiko Metori. Kusuke could see right through her and Metori had been beginning to sense her true intentions after he proposed to her. She would not love him. She would be after his money. Her eyes were on Kusuo. Now that he knew how it was to have a friend like Nendo he didn't want to settle for a loveless marriage. 

A man on the street asked if Teruhashi wanted to go and have some tea with him. Now if I were a normal girl… ´How about you visit a pigsty and ask one of the pigs out?´I would probably say something like that.

Mera shook her head, “No, normal girls would probably not say something like that to a guy as strong as he. It would be too risky and might get you attacked or raped. No, you would probably come with an excuse about being busy.” Yumehara and Aiura nodded and so did Kumi and Kusuo as well. They knew how it was to be asked out all the time, even Kusuo, in both his forms. Girl or boy. 

Teruhashi gaped and so did many guys who had no idea how it was to have to calculate situations like those. But I am different. “I´m so sorry. I really have to study.”

Aiura nodded, “Ah the I-have-to-study excuse. Works like a charm for normal guys if you don't know if they have bad intentions or not. Doesn´t work on the pushy ones though.” Teruhashi blushed a little and looked away. No, she was different. She was so different from the others. They just did some things the same way.

S ee? I am beautiful on the outside and on the inside.

Kuniharu gaped a little at the scene. No wonder Kusuo doesn't want to date her. Kusuo didn't like it when people wore a mask over their real self, even if it was masking something as small as this. Well, Kuniharu thought it was something small, but he wasn't the one with telepathy.

And do you know what that means? It means I´m incomparable!

Teruhashi on screen saw Kusuo on the street, his pink hair standing out like a beacon. That guy is from my class. What was his name? Oh, right. Saiki. Saiki Kunio. Teruhashi facepalmed and Yumehara patted her on the shoulder.

He looks so lonely walking like that. Maybe I should call out to him and brighten his day. Some in the audience smiled at how nice she was being. She knew her power and wanted to be nice!

Teruhashi popped up in front of Kusuo as he was waiting for the green light to walk over the road. “Hi, Saiki-Kun! So, it is you!” There you go! Now you have a memory to cherish forever! Thought Teruhashi was looking at Kusuo. You randomly ran into the prettiest girl in class. Not to mention she came running over to greet you! I bet you´re heads over heels in love with me! That's fine! I may be way out of your league, but be my guest! Who would blame you?  Kusuo looked almost stormy if you knew what to look for. Disgusted even. Aiura and Toritsuka cringed. They were both immune to the Pretty-Magic Teruhashi possessed and they knew her hopes and dreams would be crushed soon.