That Fateful Day(Rewritten)

Me: Sorry guys, but you know the rules. Can't have you enter another fandom's multiverse.

Dimentio Izuku: Can we atleast watch?

Me: Go back to the house and open the T.V. You'll see this soon. 

Kirby Izuku: Okay! Bye Author-San!

I then close the portal from the MHA verse.

Me: Anyways, welcome to the first Rewritten Chapter! I can't wait to go through this book all over again. This time, I'll do it better. I have gotten more experience with writing so I hope this gets improved. Anyways, let's begin!

.

.

.

In Japan during the Taisho period, there lived a small and happy family. They weren't rich or anything, but they were happy together. They lived honest lives and are one of the kindest folks you'll ever meet. Unfortunately, you know what will happen. This family's days will go from joyful and  peaceful, to tragedy and despair. However, things will be different from the timelines of others. For the Legendary Slayer of demons....has found his Successor!

_______________________________________________________________

Kie: Are you sure about this Tanjiro? Winter is coming after all and it's getting very cold these days.

The young man known as Tanjiro Kamado only smiled at the woman who was his mother, Kie Kamado.

Tanjiro: Don't worry about me mom. I can do this. And besides, it's my duty as the eldest sibling to look after my family after father passed away.

Kie sighed before smiling sadly.

Kie: Alright then. Just becareful alright?

Tanjiro: I will. Take care of the other for me alright?

Kie smiled and nodded before entering their house. Tanjiro turned and started to walk away. Along the way he saw his sister, Nezuko carrying his baby sister Raya. Nezuko smiles at Tanjiro while Raya giggles as she saw her older brother.

Nezuko: Ohaiyo, Onii-Chan. Off to the town to sell charcoal?

Tanjiro smiled and nodded at his sister.

Tanjiro: Hai, and I see you're taking care of Raya. Please assist mother with the others while I'm gone alright?

Nezuko: I will. Please stay safe brother.

The two then went off their seperate ways. Tanjiro heading to the town, while Nezuko and Raya were off to their home. The siblings thought that they would meet eachother again tonight..... Unfortunately, fate had other plans.

_______________________________________________________________

Tanjiro arrived at town and began to sell the charcoal while also helping some of the citizens who needed his help. The townsfolk were all on positive terms with the Kamado family because of their kindness and generosity. Tanjiro also has an acute sense of smell since he was born. This allowed him to detect and do things others can not without a good enough sense of smell. From a single sniff, Tanjiro can detect the culprit that broke a vase. 

He did this when someone asked him for help when they handed him shards of broken china. The man was getting scolded for breaking something he didn't and Tanjiro helped him out by smelling out the real culprit which was a cat. Tanjiro helped so many of the townsfolk that he had a reputation for being one to help others in need. He was well liked and respected.

 After selling all the charcoal, he headed back to his home. It was already getting dark so he was hurrying his pace. He noticed, Saburo at his house tidying up the place. Now in the normal timeline, this would be where he would be stopped and stay for the night at the old man's house. However, this isn't like the original timeline. Tanjiro wasn't stopped by him. Instead, Tanjiro kept going on his path.... And this one will lead to the worst image in his life.