What Happened to Nezuko?

Me: Hello readers. Welcome to chapter two of the rewritten version. Now unlike last time, we are going to see what happened to Nezuko. Enjoy the never before seen chapter of the story.

.

.

.

Darkness. That was all she saw. Where is she? That is what Nezuko Kamado wondered. The last thing she remembered was her family getting killed by a man injecting his own blood into them. She felt strange too. More powerful and stronger....but she still felt the same. She still felt human. She then started to try to escape this darkness. She clawed herway out and say light. She emerged from the ground and gasped for air.

Nezuko: W-Why was I buried?!

She then looked around to see her house destroyed and her family's graves. Heartbroken she began to cry.

Nezuko: Why...why did this happen?

Nezuko felt a burning pain on her neck, but it soon faded away. She then started to see if her family was truly buried into their graves. She then saw each one dead and had been given a proper burial....

Then she noticed, her older brother and baby sister weren't there. She then wondered why. Then the puzzle pieces all started to come together. She then knew that Tanjiro must've came back home only to find them dead. And since Raya wasn't there, she must still be alive too! She began to walk the trail towards the town. She asked around if they had seen Tanjiro with their baby sister. She then learnt that they were headed towards the mountains with a tall man who he was calling sensei.

Nezuko then went to the the trail only to see a fork in the road. Not sure where to go, she thought where they might've went. She then went to the trail that lead to mount Sagiri. While she was on her way she went to an udon shop since she was hungry. The taste of it was different, but she was still able to eat it. She continued on to her path. She then came across a shrine that smelt odd. Then she heard screams. Immediately she went inside to find people being attacked by some sort of monster. Then she remembered what her grandma told her about. Man-eating demons. The demon turned and stared at Nezuko.

Demon: Oi! This is my territory! Get your own food.

Nezuko stood there motionless as she stared at the people the demon was eating. For some reason she felt hungry, but she ignored it.

Demon: You smell odd. You smell sort of like a demon and sort of like a human. Have you not ate someone yet?

Nezuko: W-What?

Demon: If that's the case, I can beat you pretty easily. And when I do, I'll eat ya and become stronger!

The demon lunges at Nezuko who barely dodged him. He then began chasing her and she ran.

Demon: Come back here! It'll only hurt a bit!

Nezuko then turned and kicked the demons head off. She noticed that the demons body grabbed her and flung her to a boulder. She then saw the demon's head growing tiny arms and went back to his body and reattached himself.

Demon: You got some strong legs for a newly turned demon. Unfortunately, you lost. I can't wait to absorb your power!

The demon went closer to Nezuko as she closed her eyes. She was going to die. She couldn't find her brother and baby sister. And then, she felt a burning desire to keep living. Keep looking for them. And to defeat demons. She then instinctively raised her hand to the demon and blood began to secrete out of her hands. She then ignited her blood and it burnt the demon.

Demon: Ahhh! What the fuck is this?! It burns it burns!

Nezuko stood up and punched the demon through a few trees. She began to chase after the demon and sent a flurry of flaming punches at the demon. She then charged up one last punch and hit the demon. Flames then went through the demon and the demon screamed in pain. The demon was then laying on the floor and unable to regenerate. Nezuko felt tired and very hungry.