ch 2: what happened after 6 years

after 6 years

              ~~Bakugou's pov:~~

It's been 2 year since I become a pro hero and 1 year after becoming no.1
hero.

I did it!
I'm now no.1 hero i accomplishedmy dream!

....... but ........

There is something missing i don't feel happy even after making my dream come true!

First they said that because I'm not
no.1 hero yet and still didn't complete my goal that's why I completedit but still not happy.

Then they said that maybe because I feel bored that's why i worked day and night until I become the most popular among citizens and have the biggest fan club among other hero but it didn't work to.

After that they said my heart feeling lonely and i need someone to replace that emptiness that's why I started to go on blind date and guess what?
It also didn't work.
AND then they pointed it to my body and desire that's why ~~~~ i started meeting omega and have sex with them for a FUCKING WHOLE YEAR!
And that lead to so much scandals toward me but my company manage to shut it down and get through it and cover it.

         ~~now in present day ~~

Today is the 3rd years of gathering for graduates on UA for class 1-A all of the extra take this day off but some of them can't attends because of work or because they're in other city doing there duties as pro hero

Right now it's 10:30 am in the morning and I'm standing in
street **** and waiting for the other extras. We all agreed to meet at 10:00 here, i was the first to arrive but the only people who arrive after me were shityhair (kirishima) and dance face (denki) who look like a fucking picachu, those two fucking couple.

Let me explain.
Those two started dating after graduating but it was obvious that they were dating even before that and everyone knows that already, they were showing it without fucking caring about there surrounding! how stupid.

Well kirishima has a strange taste in people, he's in alpha like me but he doesn't care about secondary gender because that dance face is a beta but still dating him, even before he date that dance face he even confused to me but I'm hanging with himand see him as my buddy not in that way and I rejected him of course and told him that "I don't want what happened today to effect our relationship "
That's why not long after that this two started fucking dating. I'msure that after i rejected him dance was the one who comforted him and things get to this.

And right now I'm fucking stuck with this two idiots! what a luck!

Shityhair: bakubro it seems that idabro and tokoyamibro won't be able to make it to the party, it appears they are in a mission out of city and it will take two days to come back.

Me: not my fucking problem! I didn't ask!

Dance face: aw~ man~ don't be like that they are our friends too .

Me: your fucking friends not mine !

Shityhair: babe don't provide him pls

Dance face: oh! right speaking of which, how are you doing this day any developing?..you know.... about that thing....

Me: like fucking any developing!nothing new just the same bullshit as always! Extra and sluts swarming around me and claim they are pregnant with my child! But that's impossible because even when they are in heat it never effect me at all! And I never forget to wear cond-