Entry 39

Dear Jungwon's Diary,

I'm Sunghoon. Jungwon's best friend, as he already mentioned here. His writings seem pretty vague. I'll vouch that he wasn't actually as obsessed as he made himself out to be. He's the type of person to only write about stuff that's important. I guess I now know where I stood on his priorities list.

Yunseo came first, second and third, then I came fourth. That's fine. I don't blame him.

I'm surprised he didn't antagonize me for 'stealing his girl' or anything. He was all cool about it, even in real life. I only shipped him and Yunseo as a joke, I didn't know that Jungwon had a big fat crush on him. It seems like it was almost the size of the crush he had on Changbin.

Near the end of this diary, he seemed to write less. Well- he didn't seem to want to write in here. He lost interest. Writing about whatever happened might have replayed the memory in his head, and he naturally didn't want that. Plus, he lost the mental energy and the will to write. It's sad, but it worked for him, and I can't really do anything about it.

I did stop talking to him for a while, but it was only for one of the reasons that he theorized. I needed time to myself. My emotions were uncontrollable for a while, and I feared that talking to anyone would set them free and it would cause some nasty situations.

I would never push him away for being the child of divorced parents or any other dumb reason.

I love him too much to do that.

Platonically of course, I'm straight. He's the half gay one between us two.

Yunseo's death seemed pretty sudden, didn't it? Well, it's not like she died because something malfunctioned or anything. Actually, her parents chose to disconnect her life support. What Jungwon didn't write was that it would take at least a month or two for her to wake up. The bill was getting expensive, and they thought that when she woke up, they wouldn't be able to send her to school, even if they cut off all the other activities she went to. To be honest...her insomnia and anorexia must've been caused by all that.

Yes, she had insomnia as well.

She would stay up until 5 a.m. studying as she didn't get time during the day due to gymnastics and singing and stuff like that. Then she barely got time to eat. Not like her gymnastics instructor wanted her to eat. To be honest, she only wished to go for singing, but her parents forced her to go for the other stuff. They're pretty shitty.

And Jungwon?

It all got too much for him...

With all the mess about Yunseo, I failed to notice his struggles.

It's too late now. I can't go back in time and fix anything that happened, sadly.

We're still yet to find him. It's been a month. The last thing he texted me was that he was sorry for whatever he did. I went to his house, and he left a note saying that he would probably be dead by now.

I'm not giving up though. I'm not doing what I did with Yunseo. He's still alive and out there, I know it. I know.

Rest in Peace, Jang Yunseo.

I miss you, Kim Jungwon. I swear I'll find you.

Wish me luck. I know he's out there.

It was cute to read the diary entries filled with her.
~Park Sunghoon