playing hide and seek 💖

Next morning every body has get back to there work. Dushala and subhadra were getting bored so they goes to pandavas chamber and dushala call "bhartas".

All look back seeing subhadra Arjun lost his heart. Subhadra too look at him. Nakul cough break the eyelock.

Arjun and other pandavas said" say dushala"

Dushala said "I want to play can we play ".

Pandavas agree.

All went to garden.

Arjun said "what should we play. "
Dushala said" hide and seek ".

All agree.
Subhadra says "who will the one who find us. "
Arjun look at her.

Nakul says "dushala. "
"Why me bharta"said dushala
Nakul says " You are the one who find the game so you will be the one who will find ".
Dushala agree.

Dushala said " All go hide and I will come to find you".

Nakul and sahdev hide behind pillar, yuddishter in bushes , bheem behind rock and Arjun subhadra behind a huge tree.

Arjun ask "who is most important to you"
Subhadra reply "all are important but my two brothers and my friends like you are important to me most". So who is most important to you Arjun. "

Arjun smile and said "my brothers, maa , madhav and you " Starting at her .
Subhadra smile and ask "me too"
Arjun touch her cheecks and said "yess".

Arjun was looking at her and she was also look at him . Nakul see it and smile mischievously and see that dushala is near bheem.

Bheem was sitting behind rock nakul take a stone and throw it on bheem it fall in his head and he shout then dushala goes there and says" bharta bheem you are caught."

Then dushala goes near bushes and find yuddishter and says" caught you bharta yuddishter". Yuddishter came out .

now only nakul, sahdev and Arjun, subhadra are there to find nakul and sahdev were near pillar then they both try to run but some pots fall down and nakul sahdev too . Dushala ran and says" bharta nakul and bharta sahdev you are caught. "

Nakul said "Now bharta Arjun and subhadra are remaining dushala"

Dushala said "yes help to find them "
All pandavas "yes".

Arjun and subhadra are still look at each other with love and care.

Nakul says " Dushala check near the huge tree. "

Then dushala said "you both are also caught".then Arjun subhadra eye lock is broke and they look at dushala who was happy to became winner and then . Yuddishter says "come all let go to mata. "

All agree. Arjun look at subhadra and subhadra look at Arjun and then they look other side .

They went to mata then Krishna balram to came they all sit near kunti she was telling story of her brother and her childhood memories. All were hearing her and enjoy it.

A maid came and said"rajamata kunti maharani gandhari wish to see you ".

Kunti nodded.

She went now subhadra put her head in balrams lap balram was caring her hair and peck her forehead softly. He might be a great warriors but soft in front of his sister.

Arjun was just admiring her. Nakul says" Are you thinking how beautiful is she then I must tell you she is my sister so she will be beautiful maidan in entire bharat vansh. "

Arjun smiled and look at her.

To be continued....

How was chapter?

Please vote