tuff love

when I look at him, he makes my stomach turn inside. Though his lips and everything he does makes me want him. I never introduced myself to him before and I don't think I will. He is my mate and he is alpha of his pack. I'm alpha of my pack, most packs are run by boys I'm so far the only girl. My mate is a nightshade while I'm a dark night. Our ancestors hated each other until one of my pack members married one of them long ago. The lady who got married was my third great aunt. I'm just like her I wore bad girl clothes while her friends and my friends wore girly clothes. My hair is long brown hair with red highlights same as my aunt. We were the tuff ones the strongest. though today we were called over to the nightshades to help them fight off rouges. they said if we help them then they'll do a peace treaty with us.

"Okay everyone get your ass in gear today is the day to go kick some rouges ass. do you have everything packed and ready to go." said Allie the alpha

"Yes ma'am." Mason my beta said he is my brother

I had everyone on two buses except for mason he road with me in my Camaro behind the buses. when we got there mason got out and warned them not to be surprised or even get angry. they all agreed so I had everyone get off the buses first. when that happened mason told me through the mind link that we have that they wanted to meet the alpha. I opened the driver door and stepped out. all of the nightshades were surprised but they were looking me up and down and I know I have a nice body with the perfect curves and okay chest but everyone says they want my boobs because they are huge they are not people they are only double d's. when I walked up to mason one of the nightshades grabbed me and pilled me towards him. Every dark night growled at him even his own alpha. when he wasn't paying attention to me but to his alpha. I grabbed his arm and kicked is legs out then flipped him over me. my brother mason smiled.