part 2

"Good job sis!" Mason said and hugged me. He was very protective of me and the alpha growled at Mason for hugging me.

"Hey she is my sister so I'm allowed to huge her all I want besides now she has a long cut down her arm because of him." Mason said while pointing at the dude who grabbed me. I looked at my arm and it was true there was a long gash down it and bleeding. The wind blew and I smelled the rouges first. I quickly transformed into my wolf Alex I had complete control no matter how hard she tried to break free. we walked past my mate the alpha of the other pack. And looked into the woods about 50 yards off. my pack and we headed out so did the nightshades. we all lined up ready for them to attack. one after another they were taken down. when we were back at the house all the boys were in one bus getting dressed all the girls were on the other one. I knocked on the door to enter the girls bus.

"We are dressed so you can come in." Sarah said the look I gave told her that we to speak privately outside the bus. when we left the bus and started to talk someone grabbed me and through me against the side of the bus. I wouldn't let him get past me to Sarah. after I was stabbed and through against Sarah between me and the bus the dude got his head ripped off by my brother. 

"Why wouldn't you let me help you." Sarah asked

"Sarah they were after you" I told her then started to pull the knife out of my stomach

"I think I might be sick" Mason explained

"Grow up" Sarah hissed at him " she is hurt"

blackness started to talk over when I felt him near me. he was warm when he carried me. when I woke up next I was in a guys room and when I turned over I meet the most beautiful person when they slept. my wiggling woke him up. he smiled at me and pulled me closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me. I started to wiggle more.

"Allie will you stop your not going to get out of my grip my love" he said and kissed my forehead tenderly

"So do I get to know your name" I said

"Sure Nate there now go back to sleep so I can cuddle" Nate said while he turned me over so I faced the other way so we were now spooning

"How cheesy Nate" I said while laughing

"Would you rather we have something else then" he asked

"No thank you" I Said with a look of shock