four.

miyeong was cleaning up the slight mess she had made from choosing an outfit when she heard the door open. she turned her head to see gunwook entering with a bag from the convenience store down the street.

"you need to learn how to lock your door.." he said as he slid his shoes off. miyeong shrugged, "this is me if i gave a fuck."

the boy sighed and shook his head. he made his way over to her with a taro milk tea. in his other hand was his honeydew milk tea. "is that even good?" miyeong asked, leading him towards her dance room.

they talked for a bit while they snacked on some candy. after about an hour they started to practice.

the time was reaching into the way early hours of the morning, yet the duo was still working hard. they got about half way through their routine before they decided to take a break.

miyeong was currently cooking gunwook some kind of chicken, he wasnt paying attention to what it was called. he was too busy texting gyuvin freaking out to really notice.

•••••••••••••

team gunyeong
-gyubigkim, s.haerin, lovelicky,
and others were added to
team gunyeong

h.yujin
i call for a team meeting
@everyone

lovelicky
oh god.

s.haerin
is this a gunwook + miyeong
get them together gc???
if so im in

h.yujin
YES
so
rn they are at miyeongs house
practicing
lets go spy on them

hanbeen
no!!

gyubigkim
yes

s.haerin
YES

lovelicky
sure

mattchu
aww yayy

kimjiwoong98
im down

taeriyaa
why not

hao.ooo
that actually sounds fun

hanbeen
oh god

•••••••••••••••••••

the group made their way to miyeongs apartment and gathered around the door. their whispers carried down the hallway along with the occasional shushing. "how are we gonna get in?" haerin asked as she stared at the door.

gyuvin nodded his head, agreeing with his girlfriend. "she leaves her door unlocked all the time." yujin answered already opening the door and entering the house.

"this is not a good idea guys!!" hanbin whisper-yelled, but still following him inside. ricky shut the door seeing as he was the last to enter. matthew made a beeline to the kitchen, noticing the purple colored boba sitting on the counter.

he then trailed behind the group, staring at the pictures hung up on the wall. "awww look at little miyeong and yujin!!" he whispered, gaining jiwoong's attention. the man came over with his phone out and snapped a picture to use as blackmail.

the group of boys plus haerin stopped in front of a closed door. the sound of taeyang's 'shoong!' travelled to their ears. yujin slowly opened the door. just wide enough for everyone to peak into the room.