seven.

zerobitches
11 members

mattchuuu
i cannot believe what haerin
said LMAO

gyubigkim
i can

hanbeen
i can.

p.miyeongggg
good fucking bye.

s.haerin
WE WERE ALL THINKING
IT????

cutiegunwook
WHO IS WE?????

lovelicky
me

taeriyaa
me

kimjiwoong98
me

h.yujin
damn even jiwoong thinks so

p.miyeongggg
i feel targeted

hao.ooo
good.

hanbeen
HAO.

hao.ooo
i mean not good

h.yujin
@p.miyeongggg
open the door.

p.miyeongggg
what is the tall ass gremlin
doing here with you

hanbeen
????

h.yujin
she means ollie

lovelicky
damn what you got against
my boy ollie🤨🤨🤨

p.miyeongggg
last time he was here i had
to buy a new dishwasher

taeriyaa
⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

p.miyeongggg
he set it on fire.

gyubigkim
something matthew would do

p.miyeongggg
WHAT YOU GOT AGAINST
MY BOY MATT🗣️⁉️⁉️

mattchuuu
yeah!!!

hanbeen
YEAH!!!

gyubigkim
sorry queen miyeong

s.haerin
????

p.miyeongggg
????

cutiegunwook
????

mattchuuu
????

h.yujin
????

gyubigkim
i guve up

hao.ooo
good.
heart: p.miyeongggg

h.yujin
LET ME IN.
thumbs down: p.miyeongggg

•••••••••••••••

"YOU KNOCKED ME OFF YOU FAKE ASS HOE!"

miyeong didn't know how it happened. all of the group was now sitting on her living room floor. she sighed for the upteenth time.

haerin and gyuvin were playing mariokart. again. the room was filled with screaming. the boys took it upon themselves to divide into teams.

on the left side was haerin's team. which consisted of hanbin, hao, ollie, gunwook and matthew. on the right side was jiwoong, matthew, taerae, and eumppappa. don't ask how the damn dog got here because miyeong doesn't know either.

yujin and miyeong were standing off to the side gossiping. "wait so you're saying you kissed gunwook, but don't really remember it???" the boy whisper-yelled.

miyeong sighed. "yes yu that's exactly what im saying." she rubbed her hand across her face aggressively.

"but you wish you remembered it because you like him?" her head shot up, "how do you know that?"

yujin gave her a bombastic side eye. "girl please. after having to watch haerin and gyuvin, i am a love expert." miyeong deadpanned. "what?" he asked.

the girl just shook her head. she was about to saying something else but got interrupted. "yo mi! come play with me!" ricky yelled. "we have to beat taerae and gunwook!!!!" his voice got louder with every word until he was full on screeching.

"fine but don't expect me to get all competitive about it..." she grumbled.

••••••••••••

"OH FUCK YOU TAERAE."

"GUNWOOK YOU ACTUAL SKANK, YOU KNOCKED ME OFF!!!"

"i thought she said she wasn't competitive..." jiwoong whispered to the others. "she lied." ollie said back.

"one time she knocked me off the slide because i said i was going to beat her." yujin told, his face in his phone, playing a game.

the boys just stared at him for a few seconds before turning away silently.

•••••••••••••

in the end, miyeong and ricky won.

now the group was curled up on the couch and floor, watching some random show.

"nah because fuck betty for that." haerin whispered as she watched intently.

"cannot believe they did jughead and veronica like that.." miyeong responded.

ollie, yujin and matthew fell asleep a few episodes ago, so they had to make sure to stay quiet.

"oh shit she broke up with himmmmm." hao and ricky both gasped.

••••••••••••••

another two episodes went by and the whole gang was dead asleep. hanbin and hao were cuddled up at one end of the couch. ollie and yujin had their heads on each others at the other end.

matthew, taerae and jiwoong were smooshed together in the middle. ricky took one armchair with eumppappa while haerin and gyuvin took the other.

that left miyeong and gunwook on the mattress on the floor. cuddled up. teehee.

•••••••••••••••

"ollie shut the fuck up or they are going to wake up."

"sorry.."

"HURRY UP. give me my phone"

"here here. TAKE IT DAMMIT."

"oh shit she's moving."

"oh nevermind she is still dead asleep."

"OH SHIT NOT ANYMORE"

"GOD DAMMIT GYUVIN!"

———————

very overdue update. i felt lazy as fuck😝
anyways MOTHER HANBINS BDAYYYYYY

#allhailmother