Chapter 2.

Rebel POV.

I'm currently eating a hotdog and watching the guys cook some burgers.

I hear knocking.

??“ I'm looking for a Mr Rogers and Mr Doo and Ms Hemme detectives.

Rebel“ So much for peace and quiet.

The guys start panicking and I roll my eyes and exit the van with them falling behind me.

Rebel“ Hi um listen sir you are wasting your time we're not detectives anymore.

??“ Oh I was asked my employer Mr Mondavarious to ask you to come to spooky island.

Shaggy“ Oh sorry we don't go anywhere that has spooky or creepy in the name.

Rebel“ Or the unknown.

He keeps blabbering but I know my boys won't fall for anything this guy offers.

??“ And all you can eat.

Rebel“ Fuck.

*At the airport*

I'm getting ahead of Shaggy and Scooby I notice Velma and Fred I try to keep a down low.

Velma“ Rebecca?

Oh god my full name!

I face them and smile.

Rebel“ Hey Velma hey Fred long time.

Fred POV.

We all walk to our destination and I can't help but admire Rebel's look her usual sweater dress and knee high black socks with flat shoes.

Her hair braided and over one shoulder.

Daphne“ What do you mean I can't have 7 carry on bags that is so ridiculous!

Rebel POV.

I groan in awkwardness and just get on the plane I don't want to deal with this.

*The flight*

Everyone is getting on board I'm currently reading my favorite book.

Moby Dick.

Someone gets on the seat beside me and I sigh and book mark it and place it in my purse.

Daphne“ Rebbie?

Oh god.

Rebel“ Daphne hi!

She smiles and hugs me I pat her back and look out the window and sigh.

I hear barking and I groan and watch the chaos ensue.

Daphne“ *disgusted* Your still wearing black sweater dresses? And your not wearing makeup!?

She takes out a makeup kit and grips my chin.

Rebel“ Oh no.

Daphne“ *smirks* Oh yeah.

*After*

I'm walking with the guys and were seeing a statue moving around I roll my eyes.

Mondavarious“ SCOOBY DOO! And the rest of mystery inc how marvelous!

A guy comes out of the statue and I giggle.

Mondavarious“ I'm Emile Mondavarious it's a pleasure to meet all of you.

He shakes hands with the guys and he gives me a smile and kisses my hand.

Mondavarious“ Big fan of yours Rebel especially with your success after mystery inc retired.

He gestures to a man who takes my suitcase.

Mondavarious“ Do enjoy yourself you have a vacation while the others do the mystery.

Fred“ Now hold on I think Rebel should-.

Rebel“ I be happy for a vacation.

Fred and the others look at me with confusion and glare.

Rebel“ You guys always cut me out of the plans and mostly I stand on the side lines *clicks tongue* You guys can handle this on your own.

I walk off and smile *squeals* I FINALLY SPOKE UP!