Chapter 3.

Rebel POV.

I'm wearing a black skirt and black turtle neck with black shoes.

I put my hair up in my signature ponytail and I am drinking a mango Peach smoothie.

I notice Shaggy with a blonde girl  he gives me a wave and I give him a wave.

I notice something in the woods.

I tilt my head and walk towards the bushes but a guy takes my wrist and spins me around and dips me down.

Diego“ Sup gorgeous.

I blush as he makes me dance with him I smile and start belly dancing to the music.

Girl“ OUUU YES GIRL!

I laugh until Scooby runs past us screaming monster I turn around seeing a guy in a bunny costume I giggle.

I walk off and notice Daphne she's telling Shaggy and Scooby to follow her.

She walks towards me and grabs my wrist and starts dragging me with them.

Daphne“ Your coming to.

I roll my eyes but follow.

*At the spooky castle*

Shaggy“ No way.

Daphne“ Shaggy.

Shaggy“ Scoob and I don't do castles and Rebbie as well.

Daphne“ Why not-.

Rebel“ Let's just go inside.

I walk ahead.

*Inside the castle*

We're walking around the room and the door opens having everyone scream.

Rebel“ KILL THEM NOT ME!

Fred walks in and laughs I blush and see Daphne Shaggy and Scooby look at me with offense.

Rebel“ Eh you would've done the same.

Daphne“ Fred get back I found this I got dibs on the clues.

Fred“ I already found clues some weird footprints to be precise you all should leave.

Daphne“ If anyone tries to mess with a just go and unleash a can of whoop ass.

I notice a thing moving behind her.

Rebel“ Daph.

Daphne“ What?

Rebel“ Never mind.

The thing metal claw touches her and she screams and Velma walks out from behind it laughing and I giggle.

They all talk and Fred requests we split up.

Fred and Velma to together Shaggy and Scooby go together Daphne and I are alone.

Daphne“ You wanna help me?

Rebel“ Sure.

We walk through the halls and see a door Daphne and I try pulling off a plank of wood.

It breaks and we toss it to the ground.

Daphne“ So um what have you done sense the gang split up.

Rebel“ Shaggy and Scooby and I stayed together.

Daphne“ Listen Rebel um I know it's not an excuse for how I treated you but I'm sorry if I ever made you feel inferior.

I stare at Daphne in shock she's apologizing?

Rebel“ I uh I appreciate that thank you Daphne.

Daphne and I hug and she seems to tighten the hug and we stare into eachothers eyes.

Daphne“ *blushes* Um let's get that door open.

Daphne goes to pushing the door and I lean on the wall and notice a robotic clown.

It's head begins to move and bursts into a cackle.

Daphne kicks the door open and she starts celebrating until a rollercoaster takes her off.

Rebel“ Daph!

The floor opens under me and I fall down a slide.

Fred POV.

I hear screaming and I look up and catch Rebel in my arms.

Fred“ Rebbie?

Rebel“ *flinches* DAMN IT I THINK I TWISTED MY ANKLE!