3.6 | Weakened

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Anna opened her eyes slowly, she felt too comfortable to even consider getting out of bed. She felt Jasper's cool fingers brush lightly down her back under her shirt, she knew he'd be reading considering Vampires don't sleep. "Are you sure you'll be able to handle being around the wolves training them?" Anna asked Jasper after a few minutes more of silence. "I'm more concerned about you seeing the other side of me," Jasper replied to her with a worried expression. "I love all versions of you, Jasper Whitlock," Anna told him as she moved up to look down at him, "I'm more concerned about my... excitement seeing you in your Major mindset."

Jasper smirked at her words, "Is that right, ma'am?" Anna shivered at the low tone before leaning down closer to his lips, "Absolutely, Major Whitlock." Jasper slammed his lips against Anna's, the seductive tone made the title he once loathed all the more enticing to him. It never felt right coming from Maria but hearing Annabeth call him Major Whitlock made his dead heart almost skip a beat. Anna moaned against his lips, letting Jasper flip them over so he was hovering above her. "I love you, Anna Swan," Jasper whispered against her lips, the look in his eyes showed pure honesty of his words. "I love you, Jasper Whitlock," Anna replied proving she loved all versions of him.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Anna noticed her phone ringing after Jasper headed downstairs to hunt with Colton and talk about their plans for training, Anna answered the phone and furrowed her brows at the unknown number calling her. "Hello?" Anna greeted cautiously once she had answered. "Hello Annabeth," The female replied making Anna sit up in confusion. "Who is this?" Anna asked as she climbed out of the bed, pulling on her jeans while holding her phone between her ear and shoulder. "We've had an encounter before but let me introduce myself, I'm Nadia Clave," Nadia spoke through the phone, a conniving grin evident in her tone.

"What do you want, Nadia?" Anna asked cautiously, she didn't want to anger the woman. "To offer you an opportunity," Nadia responded as Anna readjusted the shirt she was wearing. "Which is?" Anna asked after clearing her throat, she frowned at the response. "You meet me on the road without your cowboy and I'll release your precious friend, Tyler or I'll kill him," Nadia told her before hanging up, Anna swallowed carefully as she thought about what she had just been told. Anna finished getting dressed and left a note for Jasper before heading to her bike, climbing on and starting the engine, she knew exactly what to do.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Annabeth raced to the location without further hesitation, she wasn't gonna let Tyler die because of her world; she knew he'd have questions afterwards but she was fine with it as long as he's okay in the process. When she rolled up to the road she last saw Nadia, the woman was standing there with two others who were holding a staggering and delirious Tyler making Anna angry. "Okay, I'm here," Anna said once she had taking the helmet off, she climbed off of her bike and stepped forward. Tyler raised his head with a frown, "No... you shouldn't have come." Anna sent her best friend a sympathetic smile.