4.2 | Peaceful Days

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

After dancing for hours with Jasper, Anna walked up to Bella and her mother to say goodbye as Bella and Edward would be going on their honeymoon. "So, he really won't tell you where he's taking you?" Renee asked her eldest daughter. "No, it's a surprise," Bella answered as Anna handed over a bag. "What's this?" Bella asked Anna who smiled, "Trust me, Bells. You'll wanna take that bag." Bella furrowed her brows but trusted her sister's warning, placing the bag into the car with her other bags. "Well, wear a hat. Sunscreen. Take care of yourself," Renee told Bella who nodded before the two hugged. "I love you, Bella," Renee told her. "I love you," Bella replied as Charlie rested his hand on Anna's shoulder.

"Everything's packed and ready to go," Charlie said as Renee and Bella pulled out of their embrace. "Cool," Bella replied to Charlie. "Oh. I'm gonna go see him," Renee told them before she walked away to hopefully pry the surprise out of Edward for herself. "Dad," Bella greeted with a smile. "Well... it's gonna be strange, you not living under my roof. Neither of you," Charlie spoke looking between the twins, Anna had practically moved in with Jasper but they were making plans to move into their own place. "Yeah. It's gonna be strange for me, too," Bella told Charlie with a slight frown, growing up into adulthood isn't easy.

"You know it will always be your home, right?" Charlie asked Bella. "I love you, Dad. Forever," Bella replied to Charlie after nodding, she pulled Charlie into a hug while Anna watched the two fondly. "I love you, too, Bells. I always have and I always will. All right. Go on. You don't wanna miss your plane. Wherever it's going," Charlie told Bella as he pulled away from Bella and stood next to Anna who smiled. "Okay. Bye," Bella said before quickly hugging Anna. "I'll see you when you return, Bells. I love you," Anna whispered to her twin. "I love you too, Anna," Bella whispered back as Edward approached them. "You ready?" Edward asked. "Yeah, I'm ready," Bella replied before the newlywed couple got into the car and left.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

The next day, Anna smiled as she watched Emmett, Jasper, and Colton clean up the remaining decorations from the wedding. "You have vampire strength, why haven't you assisted us?" Colton asked Anna who simply sipped her chocolate milk, unlike an ordinary vampire, Anna could still consume food and drinks without having to throw it up after; something she was thoroughly happy about considering she loved chocolate milk. "Because my love wouldn't let me lift a finger," Anna told him with Jasper nodding in agreement with her. "Besides, is this you telling me that you're getting tired, Colt? Need to have a rest?" Anna teased making Colton roll his eyes.

"Just thought you'd want to fight against the whole 'women are weaker than man' belief," Colton taunted but Anna simply shrugged. "A Queen picks her battles, Colt. She has others to do her dirty work when she doesn't need to raise a finger," Anna teased with a smirk, Colton scoffed playfully while Jasper and Emmett laughed knowing Colton's attempts to taunt Anna were unsuccessful but proved to be entertainment for them all. "That's my girl," Jasper said before he walked over to Anna and pulled her into his arms, dipping her before slamming his lips into hers making her entire body tingle.