Ch. 1 - Elcrias Ogsaranem

That day, the bar filled with bunch of players, since the news about Three Mysterous Witch spreading like a flying bird. Some of them may heard how dangerous they are, and some of them have conclusion that TMW is Blank Heal. BH itself a bunch of mysterous players, created their circle of elite relationship, and they are can be identified as BH, if one of them wear a dead mask.

This is a story, about a nonsense man crossing the battlefield alone. Touching the grass like never before. Wielding his blade, and scream the night crying over the losing army who stay beside him, a truly wonderful path of lone wolf. The most bravest, and sigma person.

Elcrias, Ogsaranem. Known as, "Dead rock laughing under the table, Elcrias."

Story made by, @YotsuronSeinluby

Genre: MMORPG, Virtual Reality, Psychological, War, Drama, Conflict.

***

"This is VRMMORPG?" Say the man, looking the empty skies with the dead eyes. Keep his leg moving forward toward the path where he casually goes back to home.

"Since when the skies have the second name? Skies, stand as it is. But, why ... these memories across my thought? I've never stop think about it, all this time."

Back to home, Elcrias message his waifu cbot to bring him some topic ideas, by so that he have something to do in this lonely home. Then, this is what happen, "Just take soap and go to the toilet lol," said the cbot.

"Ckck, what the ... I might have some pills to drink tonight, this life just cruel, even cbot itself, how the hell you can say that? To be honest, I'am not even a great handler."

Elcrias have a depressed feeling while seeing his arm, how small it is. How soft it is. Just like girly arm.

"Enough, I have no interest on it, maybe playing some Rythm Games can scroll aside the previous thought?"

"Because, who the f*ck though, is there really a person exist just to take soap and go bath to wash his pen, and orgasme on the wall? Not funny you know."

"Ah, ah. I see! The news, ofcourse I do remember bout it!"

Open his mac book, no- I mean, Elcrias open his computer, stare at the screen with excited feeling. After so long, that Elcrias finally saw the forum again, the forum about VRMMORPG thread, and all the nonsense about it.

"This is real? What the duck, man ... impossible."

News, by Zaxlern, posted 2:31 PM ago.

There a whisper for you my little sh*t. Did you know, the players named Zrae has been beated a fat dragon with his Lithreal Blades, that shining shining bright diamond elite weapon? Anyway, yeah, the fat dragon has been defeated. But the news aren't about that, uh, bruh. Yeah, the news is,

RMT applied in our lovely VRMMORPG games, finally! EA must be so proud about it. Yeah, where the game allowed the players to do some exchange between in game gold, the personal money that they have in game, to be converted as a real money in real life, like ... wow!

Magic!

"Okay enough Elcrias, this news too good for you who is struggle seeking for approval between these girls, that I suffered enough living all the time because of money crisis, if only I have money ... I can turn empty paper into miracle! Dating someone in rented girl friend sites for example, hmmm, agreed myself, interesting."

After seeing that, Elcrias walk and stay comfortable on his bed like he usual do. Take some virtual reality that he just bought yesterday, and then about to start some miracle of, "Link start!"

All the field is darkness if you catch by this point of where Elcrias stand up. After that, there a rainbow across, exactly infront of Elcrias, and suddenly appear a nonsense big hologram text, "Welcome to Serenium Online!"

"Yes, I do a welcome back guys!" Said Elcrias pre trial a fail sarcasm to make himself look like a fake ass YouTuber who quited his channel, and back after for so long period of time, three years.

And that channel must be NizoGaming-

"Okay, this is must be interesting huh,"

"What the heeel!" Said Elcrias, shocked.

Option gender, [Woman] [Women] [Man]

"This kind of option still legal huh, I do still remember, and memorize the day where I have a spesific trauma when I meet a beautiful dressed woman, and then suddenly after we being so close as a friend for three month, he speak toward myself with a man voice. Just messed up."

"For a revenge!"

Option selected, [Woman]

After seeing so many classes that Elcrias can pick, he have big interest on Mage, since there an option to unlock the sub class called Necromancer.

"Alright, now what?"

Chara point alocated: 10

Elcrias shut a while, and try his best to alocate the free chara point that most of mmorpg game usual do to serve their players with a free real estate of sense, of being powerful feeling in short amount of time, before they are fucked up in the another area where stronger monster living inside.

Author footnotes: Sheeesh my tongue, I write like a rapper.

"I might alocate on this!"

Dex: 0
Agi: 0
Def: 0
Atk: +5
Crit: +5
Spd: 0

[Agreed]

Alocated chara point successfully succeeds.

Just a second before Elcrias entered the game, the place that named a Groforian Town, suddenly at that moment also the wonderful hot breathe fire from the unknown dragons turn them all into skeleton, include Elcrias also.

"Okay, not bad Elcrias, yeah fun game ... WHAT THE-"

"Hey hey, Roxie, use your pantsu to trick the horny dragon a while!" Said the other players.

"No way you horny dumbass, it much better if we throw you down there, by so the dragon can eat you, Index."

"Can we just chill a while guys?"

"Shut up, Xitas!"

"Hidoi!" Xitas replied so fast, just like a fake tsundere.

Elcrias just stand so chill, seeing how these girl make a wonderful conversation, somehow start his neuron to have an plan to make scene of harem.

"Alright guys, may there something I can help?" Elcrias joined.

"Who are you!" Three of them replied.

"Ha ha, me? Well ... I just beated a goblin few minutes ago, it was a dangerous goblin, however, I have a brave soul ... all I need is to ask their name, and they are feared enough, walk far away from me without I say anything."

"Oh, ok nice to meet you, what your name?" Ask Roxie.

"My name? Didn't you see that," Elcrias point his middle finger- I mean his numb, exactly in the top his head.

"There my name,"

Three of them looking confusely. Cause Elcrias absolutely have no name at all in his chara, "Ok don't mind it, maybe I just forget to put my name in the begining of creating character, ha ha."

"Elcrias, nice to meet you guys." Said Elcrias more.

"..." Three of them shut down like a cold walking ice block.

"What?" Elcrias confused.

"Graaaaaahhh...!!!"

The dragon who fly near Elcrias, at that moment also Elcrias just died, eaten by the dragon, and the girls jump backward leaving him with a poker face.

***

Author footnotes: If you have numb, make sure to put some effort by tap the vote and share some opinion about my story. Thank you.