Keigo II...🐓

When the party was almost over, Rumi Usagiyama came into the Todoroki house.

Emma felt herself tense up when she noticed her presence.

She stiffened when she noticed her walking towards her.

"Hey, Emma." Rumi said.

"Hey..." Emma replied curtly.

Rumi's shoulders sagged.
"I'm sorry for what I said earlier.... I just wanted to scare you off.....to be honest I actually l don't want Keigo.... I never did actually... I just went out with him to make Hizashi jealous."

Emma gasped at her words,

Rumi continued,

"I was just mad at myself that I used him even though he said he didn't care and it was just for fun, I still did something horrible.... That's the reason I was mean to you and I'm sorry.... Would it be okay if we became friends??" She asked hopefully.

Emma sighed.

"Although I didn't like how we started, it's alright with me... But I want you to apologize to Keigo."

Rumi nodded, " That's actually what I came here for. Also, I don't want to be the one to reveal this but, you should talk to Keigo about his past."

That was the second time someone brought up a little of his past.

First Touya,

Now Rumi.

Emma allowed Rumi to speak with the celebrant and noticed how Hizashi's gaze lingered on the brown skinned woman.

After a few minutes, Emma felt Keigo's arms round her waist as he breathed in her scent.

"You okay? " Emma asked.

"I feel perfect.... Can I have you now, Cupcake?"

Emma felt his arousal press into her.

"Keigo?? Not here... please." She begged.

He kissed her neck and sighed,
"Alright..."

Emma got to catch up with Fuyumi while her brother spent time with Shoto and Natsuo.

Enji offered to drive shoto and Jordie back to UA.

And Rei greeted the guests good night.

Once Emma and Keigo got back to the penthouse, he didn't wait to get to the bedroom.

He couldn't actually.

He pushed her against the wall and whispered in her ear.

"I've waited too long and I've been on my best behavior, Cupcake.... I'm taking you against the wall now."

Emma's face turned crimson.

He bit her ear.

"You're mine and mine alone... I can't believe I had to share you with everyone today.... You were looking so hot in that dress, I just wanted to rip it off."

He stayed true to his words, he took her against the wall and then made love to her in the shower.

When they were exhausted, Emma rested on his chest and stared at him.

"I've been meaning to ask.... But how'd you get adopted?"

Keigo's breath hitched.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.." Emma assured him.

After a moment of silence, Keigo spoke,

"My father, Takami..... I don't even remember his first name.... He was a criminal on the run.... In order to survive, he broke into my mother's home and forced her to hide him there..... That's how I came about..... It wasn't easy living there.... He'd hit mother and I when he was frustrated.... It wasn't a nice place to be...." He sighed.

Emma rubbed soothing circles on his chest and he continued,

"Mother couldn't take the beatings anymore....so she took her own life.... Father blamed me for it... Said I killed her... Since she wasn't alive anymore, I had to go search for food.... That's when I bumped into Enji Todoroki, he was investigating the area... Apparently, he was searching for my father.... I told him everything I knew... I didn't want to go back there to live.... I didn't want him to hit me anymore so I sold him out." He placed and arm over his eyes.

"Enji suggested to place me in an orphanage but Rei didn't let him. She said they had enough money to take care of me so I was adopted into the Todoroki family." He sighed

"He was put behind bars for years.... Then last year, he broke out of prison and tried to kill Shoto to get back at me... It was awful.... that's actually the truth behind the scar on his left eye.... Sho was kidnapped and almost killed by my father...The old man was shot dead on sight during the raid to find shoto..." He felt his eyes sting.

Emma kissed his forehead,

"It's alright, Kei.. don't blame yourself.... It's alright."

He hugged her closer and said,

"I love you, Cupcake.... I love you so much."

Emma smiled, "I love you too, Kei."