The Infamous Playboy of Shiketsu 🦸

Here comes a brand new MHA OC!

He's a student from Shiketsu High 🦸

While all Shiketsu students wear dull coloured Hero Costumes, Will is the only student to wear a bright coloured one to represent his troublemaking personality

Character Story:

Will is the ex-boyfriend of Sophie Evergreen. The two dated back in junior high for a year and 6 months. Their relationship was put to a strain when Sophie receives her recommendation letter from U.A.

When she told him about the good news, he discouraged her, telling her to not enroll into U.A., and just being unsupportive towards her ideas and dreams. He began to ignore her texts, avoided conversations with her and rejecting her affections whenever Sophie wants attention. Even worse, Will got his friends to mock her, saying that "a delicate flower" like her shouldn't be a hero.

Then one day, after junior high graduation, Sophie discovered the shocking truth: Will actually cheated on her with another girl! She caught him making out with the girl, confronted him, thus ending their relationship for good, plus returning her anniversary gift (which is a necklace) to Will.

Some time later, Will enrolled into Shiketsu High, and is friends/classmates with Inasa Yoarashi. Since Shiketsu values the school's morality and forbids any relations between the students, Will always got himself into trouble multiple times due to his infamous playboy attitude. (Gee, I wonder how he manage to avoid expulsion in the first place! ._.)

Months after the breakup, Will eventually met Sophie for the first time during the Hero License Exam Arc, which later on both got into a one-on-one battle during the first phase of the exam. Finally, Sophie overpowers Will and passed the first phase, whereas he failed.

Will later appears in the Remedial Course Arc along with those who failed the Hero License Exam. He promised to turn over a new leaf after getting chewed out on by Inasa, Todoroki and Bakugo of all people, after realising the error of his ways.